Lix > Lix Levels

ClamLix

(1/47) > >>

Clam:
Welcome to Clam's level pack for Lix!

A full-game-sized pack of 100(ish) levels.

Current work-in-progress version (Zip)
View on GitHub

Feedback, records and backroutes welcome (the latter not so much! :lix-tongue:)

I'm regularly on the Lix IRC chat (largely timezone/weekend dependent): irc.quakenet.org/#lix

See TameLix for even more levels!

Ratings:

Humane: Simple warm-up levels with abundant skills, and medium-difficulty puzzles.

Humane 1: All Filler, No Killer

Arcane: Hard puzzles, on par with the hardest from the original Lemmings games.

Arcane 1: Lord of the Rungs (also has 10 imploders - not pictured)

Insane: Super-hard puzzles to make you rip your hair out!

Insane 1: Made to (mis)measure (also has 3 imploders - not pictured)

Flingsane: Levels that use the flinging aspect of exploders, with a separate difficulty curve. (Levels in other ratings may allow flinging, but only these levels require it.)

Flingsane 1: BEHIND YOU

(original Flingsanity attached for posterity)

Clam:
General Lix/L++ posts have been split into a separate thread.

Continuing the huge wave of Lix activity (what with the rabble topic and more late-night network games), I've been making levels too. :)  The attached .zip contains eight new SP levels. The first three use fling bombers again, and the other five levels use the new batter and cuber skills.

(edit: modified levels 3 and 8 )

(edit2: levels 2 and 4 are currently affected by glitches, hopefully these will be fixed soon. In the meantime, try to solve these without using glitches :))

Clam:
Another 4 levels here. Three are remakes of my early Lemmix/Custlemm works, and one is completely new. Also, they are difficult: one level has been praised as "possibly the greatest level ever made", and another as "harder than writing the game itself". These statements may or may not be exaggerated somewhat (they're from Simon, I never can quite tell )

EDIT: no downloads? Anyway, added another set of 5 levels: 4 remakes and one new.

ccexplore:
Well, I'm finally back.  If someone can point me to the latest Lix that I can download and install (email or PM me if needed), I'm happy to give your reputedly awesome levels a try.

Simon:
http://asdfasdf.ethz.ch/~simon/download.php

There might be the occasional level that is currently unsolvable due to recent physics changes (fire and water trigger not only when they touch it with the foot, but right now also with the eye), but the vast majority of levels should do.

We are happily waiting for you in IRC. :)

-- Simon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version