Author Topic: Super Smash Bros  (Read 2342 times)

Offline Luis

• View Profile
Super Smash Bros
« on: January 23, 2011, 03:15:36 PM »
I have all three games in the series. The characters I use in Brawl is Fox, Falco, Olimar, and Mr. Game & Watch. I remember a lot of people were surprised when they found out that Falco's final smash was the Landmaster, instead of the Arwing. If a Lemming was in in this game, what attacks will it have? I only played the original/PSP Lemmings and not much of Lemmings 2, so I don't know how the skills work in that game and there's a lot of them.

Forward Smash: Miner
He'll swing the axe down once

Side B: Basher
When there's no one there, he swing his arm and do nothing, but when you do catch someone, he'll hit the enemy like he's bashing a wall like in the game while moving forward and he'll continue hitting them until he reach a wall, edge, gets hit, or you can make him stop.

B: Paintball Gun
I haven't played this game but I know it exist, so I thought it will be good to have a projected attack.

Final Smash: Trap Level
A Lemmings level will come down with many traps like the flamethrower, noose trap, lava, and rocks. There's also Lemmings walking around and they will blow up on you with the bomber, so you can't just stay in one spot. When you get hit by the bomber, it can easily kill you.

That all I can think of right now.
Mr. Lemmings PSP user.

Offline Gronkling

• View Profile
Re: Super Smash Bros
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 03:43:03 PM »
Taunt - Dancing radio lemmings  :D
(Attractor)

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 09:44:57 PM »
Here's a list of skills for Lemmings 2:

http://tle.vaarties.nl/lemmings2/gameplay/

Definitely a lot of good candidates for SSB with Lemmings 2 skills, thanks in particular to its many projectile skills:  archer, bazooker, bomber, club basher, fencer, flamethrower, mortar, roper (think more of a harpoon for this one), spearer, stomper, thrower, twister.

And perhaps it can have a "nuke" attack that, instead of doing what it does in real Lemmings games, it literally produces a nuke that explodes and can do some serious damage to everyone on the screen (I guess to be fair, it probably should hurt the lemming itself too at least a little, and should be limited to a one-time use per level/battle--just like how you can only nuke once in the actual Lemmings games).

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 03:02:37 AM »
In Brawl it often use thats right
Sonic the Hedgehog

but for final smash it should be
Nuke:a ton of lemmings arrive then you see this
5 4 3 2 1 Kaboom Maximum damage it could give 100% - 110%

Up+B:Jet pack (from lemmings 2)
Down+B Stomper (Used for going down tarrain in Lemmings 2)
Up+Grab Throws player up in the air and get punched upsided by the umbrella(Used for floating in lemmings)
Down+Grab Punches the player mutiple times in a digging posistion
Left/Right+Grab Smacks the player with a bulding block

Left/Right+B Bazooka blast Hold Button(s) for a more powerful blast
2nd tuant Spins Pic Axe (Use for mining in lemmings)
3rd tuant Waves Saying: Lets go or Yippee

Colors
2nd Color Blue hair and green tunic
3rd Color Green hair and Yellow tunic
4th Color Green hair and red tunic
5th Color Dark(ish) Green hair and Black Tunic