Author Topic: Cheapo Level Pak topic  (Read 168677 times)

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
Cheapo Level Pak topic
« on: July 07, 2004, 01:05:51 AM »
I think that the DOS Lemmings and Cheapo Lemmings packs should have different topics.  Here's the Cheapo one.

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
Re: Cheapo Level Pak topic
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 03:55:08 PM »
My newest style, and more importantly, the accompanying level pack (Because, admittedly, the style is designed to benefit MY level design style... although you're welcome to try and make something with it if you wish) is nearly complete. The style itself is about 90-95% complete, and my level pack for it has 21.5/25 levels complete. Expect it in a week maybe.
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Conway

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 07:59:13 PM »
Has anyone made any levels with my new Sonic Style? <Download here!> (it works if you right click/save target)

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2004, 11:53:20 PM »
I did make one (so far)... I never sent it for some reason... I think I was back-route testing it.
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2004, 12:58:01 AM »
I'm working on a style called The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.  The name will have to be shortened however, because it's too long.  Right now I'm working on the standards (could someone please give me the original bitmap so I don't mess up the digging/bashing/bombing/mining masks?), then the next thing I'll work on are the lemmings, followed by graphics, objects, sound, and finally the music.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2004, 11:56:27 PM »
Timballisto, I have the original file... I can't send it to you though, because I don't have your e-mail.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2004, 06:21:11 PM »
I'm busy on two Cheapo packs...

Lemmings XP - Actually, this is five packs made a ratings. Includes easy and super-hard levels.

Classics for Cheapo: Cheapo -  This is a remake of the original Lemmings 1 levels with the classic style styles we got with Cheapo. There will also be one called Oh No! More Cheapo.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2004, 08:54:12 PM »
I thought to make a High Security Zone style with lasers and maybe cameras, and a Food style with toasters, forks and so on.

It would be for soon!
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2004, 12:36:56 AM »
MY EMAIL::::::::::::: &#A0;jeffrey<NOSPAM>@webcatgraphics.com (remove the <NOSPAM>).

EDIT:  Oops.  I posted as my brother. Srry.  This is really Timballisto.

Conway

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2004, 12:47:59 PM »
All I have to say is this. You're gonna get banned! O_O Ha-Ha!

J/K! B)

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2004, 03:41:13 AM »
Steaver, please upload all your cheapo packs in your Lemming Crazy website. Please! Please! Pllleeeaaassseeee!!!! (x999,999,999.999)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2004, 12:09:53 PM »
Can't be bothered. But I've got Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger and AIM, so I can send them to you on one of those.

Also, about your sig, you said it would be appreciated if no one says bad words at all. I have only one thing to say:

"Bad words."
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2004, 05:17:27 AM »
Quote from: Streetlight Admnistrator 370  link=1089162351/0#11 date=1090152593
Can't be bothered. But I've got Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger and AIM, so I can send them to you on one of those.

Why can't you?

Anyway, Dragonslover, how's the vampire and high security zone styles going? After you're finished, you can call level designers.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2004, 05:47:05 AM »
Vampire style is good. Lemmings are done. There's not a lot of pieces for the landscape, I should add more. Same thing for the objects. I need to work!

For the High Tech Zone style, I began to draw the lemmings (and it's hard). I wanted to do the same movement like the Shadow lemmings in Lemmings 3. For the climbers, I made the lemmings climbed with suckers sticks (you know what I mean?). I haven't see the animation under Cheapo bcs I haven't created the landscape yet.

I need some works again!

Something that I wanted to try in this style: Lasers. Imagine lasers that are, one moment open, the other moment close and that toggles. I guess is it possible by creating an object without using the same object size for each frame and I guess that it's something new in Lemmings. Imagine On/Off objects! :D
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2004, 06:01:09 AM »
For anyone stuck on Oblivion levels, I've recorded a video that shows how to complete the most basic one... once you know that, Temple Of Oblivion is easy... Castle and Dungeon both have other hard points though.

Check on Lemming Crazy for a download.

Also, since I'm adding it, I might as well also add my new packs. So I guess you're getting what you wished for, IceEagle! ^_^ The packs aren't up at the time of posting this message, I'll let you know when they're up.
My Lemmings projects