Author Topic: Lemmings Plus DOS Project (third and final demo now available!)  (Read 52332 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Lemmings Plus DOS Project (third and final demo now available!)
« Reply #210 on: November 24, 2009, 04:11:17 AM »
Anyway, good job on finishing the Mild levels. I assume that you're not going to give us the download unless every set is finished? Well, I'm not too worried about that at the moment.

As I only need to do 16 more levels altogether, I don't see the major problem.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #211 on: November 24, 2009, 07:50:42 AM »
Make that 12.

3 each in Wimpy and Medi, 4 in Danger, and 2 in PSYCHO.

EDIT: Try 10. 3 Wimpy, 2 Medi, 4 Danger, 1 PSYCHO.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #212 on: November 24, 2009, 07:53:13 AM »
Here's one of the new Wimpy ones. While, being a Wimpy level, it's not hard by most people's standards, it can be quite frustrating to those aiming for minimum skills... try it and you'll see why.

I also noticed that, while all the ranks up to and even including Danger are usually quite nice to 100%ers, PSYCHO has very few 100%able levels - and of those which are 100%able, only 3 do not require it - one of which is geniunely being lenient (and I guess, at first I didn't realise 100% was possible - but there again, another one was modified to require 100% once I realised it could be done), but the other two are doing it to distract players from the real solution.

Download removed.
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2009, 09:19:23 AM »
All but Danger are now completed! Two more levels for Danger need to be made (or salvaged from my old packs =P).
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2009, 09:39:59 AM »
Danger is now finished! Will release in a bit, got some unrelated stuff to take care of before I can finish making the .DAT files and a Lemmix player.
My Lemmings projects