Author Topic: Lemmings PSP Levels  (Read 11729 times)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings PSP Levels
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 05:09:07 AM »
I've made the lemmix version of "The Great Pillar"

Offline Luis

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 05:13:45 AM »
I've made the lemmix version of "The Great Pillar"

Wow really?  :o I wanna see the picture. Did you beat the level? Because you might have changed the solution but that's fine though.
Mr. Lemmings PSP user.

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2010, 04:15:57 AM »
Yeah you might see the level in "Lemmings platinum Dangerous part 2" level pack
I've edited the builder's skill to 20 I can't beat it with 7 builders can you?

Offline Luis

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2010, 11:00:19 PM »
I have beaten "The Great Pillar" many times with 7 builders. Seven is all you really need to beat it. At least that's how it was in the PSP version of "The Great Pillar" because the terrains are different in the SNES graphic Lemmings, so the level may not work the same way like it did in the PSP. That's what happen to "Temple of Return".

I like looking back and forth at the different colors and graphics of the SNES and PSP Lemmings levels. http://camanis.net/lemmings/levelpacks.php?shot&level=2937dea3bd3b3b4da67171d098fd37ac98f5796a It's interesting to see a level with different graphics.

You know what's strange? This level is harder in Custlemm and this is one of my easiest levels in the PSP.
Mr. Lemmings PSP user.

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2010, 07:24:49 AM »
That is a lot of crystals you used, which reminds me of a level I created on the PSP called the ski jump. The concept was just that it had used a lot of crystals to act as ice and a ramp to launch them in the air (Well, actually they don't. For the sake of the game mechanics, they just drop down. :( :P )
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline Luis

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2010, 07:48:10 AM »
At first that big ice was suppose to look like the one from Trick 5 "Careless clicking costs lives" when I was making that level. http://tle.vaarties.nl/images/solutions/lemmings/amiga/tricky/05%20-%20Careless%20clicking%20costs%20lives.gif

But that looks hard to remake so I made my own. Yeah you can call me crazy for trying to rebuild something like that. That would have been a lot of work. I'm gonna try to remake more of my PSP levels. The problem is I don't know which one.
Mr. Lemmings PSP user.