Lemmings Boards > Reviews

Oh No! More Lemmings - Level Reviews

(1/31) > >>

Dullstar:
There were complaints about doing ONML level reviews in our normal topic, so do them here.

We have already finished Tame 1 and 2 (Down and out Lemmings, Rent-a-Lemming)

I'm also adding a useful rule from the Custom Level Review Game:  if no one reviews for 48 hours (2 days), then you can review again even if you are the one who did the last review.

Who wants to do level three?

Clam:
Dullstar, can you please copy your Tame 1 review into your post? Then I can put mine here and we'll have all the ONML reviews in one place.

Dullstar:
I'll copy both...

Let me post a link to this topic into the other thread, and I'll do it.

Tame 1 Review by Dullstar

Let's get started.  We'll just use the shots from Clam Spammer's Tame challenges for now...

DOS - Tame 1 - Down and out Lemmings

Lemmings:  50
To save:  25 (50%)
Release Rate:  1
Time:  4 minutes

Good:  A variety of ways that it can be solved exist.  There are your simple methods, and there are your complicated ones, like Clam Spammer's challenge.
Okay:  The release rate is VERY low.  Play area looks fine . . .
Bad:  . . . but other than that, needs more decorative terrain.

Tame 2 review by Clam Spammer

Tame 2 - Rent-a-Lemming

(insert Tame stats here)

Good: Nice clean design that takes up the whole screen and not much more.

Bad: Too much empty space above the trapdoor. Needs more green stuff (crystals, grass) for decoration. And if you look closely you'll see some gaps in the terrain.

Minim:

--- Quote from: Clam Spammer on 2009-09-05 15:43:05 ---Dullstar, can you please copy your Tame 1 review into your post? Then I can put mine here and we'll have all the ONML reviews in one place.

--- End quote ---

I would cut rather than copy, but I will agree, and if you put those pictures up I might do level 3. Good point, Clam Spammer

This is the Tame 1 image

--- Code: ---
--- End code ---

And this is the Tame 2 image

--- Code: ---
--- End code ---

Dullstar:
I fixed the images!  By the way, your Tame 1 code makes a really small images, so you have to remove "&small" from the code.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version