Author Topic: Interesting Fan Stuff from the old forums  (Read 3151 times)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
Interesting Fan Stuff from the old forums
« on: October 19, 2009, 01:31:14 AM »
NEOCHROME LEMMINGS
Quote from: DragonsLover
When we got the Atari ST (it's been a while), we also got Neochrome, a powerful painting program. My brother David and I had made some kind of "Lemmings" levels. My brother kept the classical Lemmings, but I created new little characters called : "Petits bonhommes blancs" (Little white sticks). I found back the floppy disks which contained those pictures and I want to show them to you. Here are they :

Those of David :

And mines :

About some pictures

Second picture of David :
It is written at the top "Welcome to Lemmings 2". At that time, the REAL Lemmings 2 wasn't out yet. Tongue

First picture of mine : Translation
LITTLE WHITE STICKS
Little White Sticks are twins of Lemmings. They're doing the same skills than them (on the left). In the next levels, some may have a X. This means that the whole landscape is undiggable. The colors where LWS die are (red, green, blue) depending of the landscape.

Splatting distance limit is 50 pixels. There are 7 steps for each stairs. Trapdoor : 24 X 14. Sky : 16 X 5. End : Anything.

(As for the skills on the left, they're quite recognisable excepted maybe the last 3 ones. Those are : SPLATTER, WALKER and EXITTER Tongue).

Last picture of mine
This one isn't finished, as you can see.

That's all! Hope you like them! laugh

Any questions?

I'll try later to get those images back, but in the meantime,

TUNDRIZE! (LEVEL CONVERTER FOR TUNDRA)
Quote from: kyevan
I've been working on a little project the last few days, and It's ready to be shown to the world:
 thumbsup Tundrize!  thumbsup
(Is that styling evidence that I've been online too long? Perhaps.)
Available on Lemmings File Portal at http://it.travisbsd.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/index.php?cmd=get&file=/TundrizeV0-1.7z, Tundrize is a tool to convert lemmings levels to the format used by Tundra! It needs a configuration file for each level pack, but the format is simple enough that you should be able to figure it out... but if I'm wrong, just ask, and I'll write more thorough documentation.

Also included in that package are the data files to Covox and Companion along with tundrize.py files for them. (Not all levels work, though, see the readme file.) Also included is the file for 'Going Their Separate Ways' and a tundrize file for that. (I wrote it while testing .lvl compatability, and figured I might as well include it)

NOTE: This isn't the main topic, I just posted it here because it IS a fan creation. Go to the Main Forum to discuss

The styling he/she mentioned isn't present in this quote, sorry.