Author Topic: Lemmings Adventure Game!  (Read 7932 times)

Mr Kiwi

Lemmings Adventure Game!
« on: May 26, 2009, 01:39:20 AM »
Dullstar posted a prologue; we can work from that.
Rules:
1. Continue the story from the previous poster.
2. Do not make it to outlandish.
3. Follow the plot.

(Deleted my unnecessary posts; changed game to avoid publishing copyright law.)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
Re: Lemmings Adventure Game!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 01:48:32 AM »
PROLOGUE

A lemming found a book.  This book was called "Lemming Hypnosis."
Then, a really ugly female lemming (doesn't this sound like all new world of lemmings already?) appeared and said, "Hello, Lemmy.  Be careful of this.  There is something out there, looking for this book, and don't let it find it, or a dreadful end will come to you and all the other lemmings.  But there is hope.  On your path, you shall find forty-one others, making a group of forty-two lemmings, that will have the power of life, the universe, and everything on their side.  Good luck.  Your adventure begins tomorrow, as soon as you wake up..."

Then the book and the ugly female lemming vanished, and Lemmy slept for a while...

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 02:00:04 AM »
Dulls, I think you missed the point.  This isn't the random story.  We're playing the Lemmings choose your own adventure book.

Anyway I say SPACE

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 02:06:26 AM »
The images did not show up when I did it.  I say it would be better if we could do it like the random story, just with a topic.
Besides, isn't it bad to copy pages out of a book? ???

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 07:57:18 PM »
I probably killed this topic by mentioning that, so I'll try to revive it since the problem has been fixed.

CHAPTER 1

Lemmy, after waking up, was clearly puzzled.  At first, he made nothing of it, but then...  Could this have happened to any other lemmings, including some total strangers?  After all, there were times when a dream WAS just a dream, after all.  As he ate breakfast, he tried to put it out of his mind, but couldn't seem to do it!  Nothing, not anything at all, could convince him that it was JUST A DREAM.  His question was answered shortly.  Mr. Lemm, one of Lemmy's friends, ran into Lemmy on his daily walk.  Rarely were they having their walks at the same time, for unknown reasons.  Mr. Lemm asked about a dream HE had. I had that same dream, thought Lemmy.  "So then this must be true!  I had this dream, too!" he shouted.
     Mr. Lemm was shocked.  "You had it too?  Then we must head off at once!

NOTE:  Mention when you're ending the chapter, so that way to keep things organized, we won't all have to write a whole chapter to it.  The next poster may continue chapter 1.

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 01:17:48 PM »
CHAPTER 2
Nothing happened after the next 85 days.

The End.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 10:35:29 PM »
CHAPTER 3

So it wasn't...

Lemmy set out an an adventure...  would he return?

continue this chapter, next poster