Author Topic: General Comings and Goings  (Read 34162 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
Re: General Comings and Goings
« Reply #345 on: January 11, 2018, 06:25:33 pm »
Over new year I moved into another flat. Unfortunately it hasn't yet any internet connection and although my ISP promised that it will be up "within days", I now got the information that I won't have any internet there for the next 3-4 weeks. Therefore I will be mostly absent from the forums during January. So don't worry - I will be coming back :)

ISP and "within days" ...... those words don't go together! :XD:  I feel for you! ;P

Offline GigaLem

• Wishes he can join the Mod club
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2018, 09:03:48 pm »
Over new year I moved into another flat. Unfortunately it hasn't yet any internet connection and although my ISP promised that it will be up "within days", I now got the information that I won't have any internet there for the next 3-4 weeks. Therefore I will be mostly absent from the forums during January. So don't worry - I will be coming back :)

ISP and "within days" ...... those words don't go together! :XD:  I feel for you! ;P

Preaching to the choir there Icho -Glares at Comcast-

That means New format updates are gonna be slow for the time being?

Offline mobius

• semi-inactive. PM me with important questions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2018, 11:24:37 pm »
@Flopsy: glad to hear she made it through okay :thumbsup: Hope she can recover well and quickly.

That explains why you've disappeared on IRC for the past couple of weeks :P