Author Topic: General Comings and Goings  (Read 152038 times)

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
Re: General Comings and Goings
« Reply #330 on: November 13, 2017, 08:28:37 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear that it's getting worst GigaLem :(

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to make it better but all I can offer are my sympathies and support. We are here for you and if you ever just want to talk about it then don't be afraid to... I know that sometimes just talking to others about it is really helpful.

I hope everything gets better!

Offline Colorful Arty

• You are so loved!
    • View Profile
    • Colorful Arty's Youtube Page
« Reply #331 on: November 13, 2017, 08:44:49 PM »
(hugs for GigaLem)

I'm truly sorry about what's happening to you Giga. :'(

Like Nessy said, we are here for you if you need to talk. I wish there was more I could do.
My Youtube channel where I let's play games with family-friendly commentary:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiRPZ5j87ft_clSRLFCESQA

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/colorfularty

My levelpack: SubLems
For New formats NeoLemmix: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4942.0
For Old formats NeoLemmix: http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=2787.0
For SuperLemmini: http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=2704.0

My levelpack: ArtLems
For New formats NeoLemmix: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4583.0

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 14, 2017, 02:10:03 PM »
That sounds terrible, GigaLem. :( I can only hope evertyhing eventually gets better for you, so hang in there.

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 14, 2017, 04:14:51 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that as well, GigaLem :( :( :( That indeed sounds super-difficult. I understand that feeling of stress of adjusting to unexpected things that you don't want, and the difficulty associated with that. Thanks for sharing these concerns with us. I agree with Nessy, talking about these things instead of bottling them up is a great first step to dealing with your situation. I hope things gets better, GigaLem.
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Forestidia86

• inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 21, 2017, 08:40:12 AM »
I wish a good and healthy end and start of the year to everybody and the people that are dear to you.

I won't be away over the end of the year but I assume many will.
From February on next year I won't be probably that active anymore since I really have to take on real life.
I'm actually afraid if I can make it but I have to try it.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 23, 2017, 09:09:02 AM »
I'm at my hometown over the holidays. So I won't be as active during that period.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 25, 2017, 01:07:43 PM »
I would like to share one of my xmas presents here, a nice Lemmings-themed hoddie :):

Offline BBP

• View Profile
    • BB's lair!
« Reply #337 on: December 26, 2017, 12:24:20 AM »
Teehee, cute! :thumbsup:

Wishing you all very happy holidays!
Playing: Lemmings Revolution
Solved: 93 - Unsolved: 9 - Unreached: 0
Last completed level: The Long And Winding Road

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 01, 2018, 10:18:56 AM »
From 3rd January for possibly a few weeks, I won't be around on the forums or IRC very much.

Lucia is having major surgery on 4th January and she will be unable to move around much for weeks following it so I'm going to have to look after her.

This is also why I probably won't be able to make the Lix session on 13th January but I'll see how it goes.

My YouTube Channel won't be affected because I have already scheduled all of January's videos.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 01, 2018, 11:14:16 AM »
From 3rd January for possibly a few weeks, I won't be around on the forums or IRC very much.

Lucia is having major surgery on 4th January and she will be unable to move around much for weeks following it so I'm going to have to look after her.

This is also why I probably won't be able to make the Lix session on 13th January but I'll see how it goes.

My YouTube Channel won't be affected because I have already scheduled all of January's videos.

I hope for you both everything will be alright and the surgery goes without any complications! Medical issues suck :sick: and hopefully after this procedure there won't be the need for further surgerys.

Also while I'm posting here: Happy newyear to everyone and may it be a successful year to you all! :)

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 01, 2018, 09:00:24 PM »
Flopsy I hope that Lucia's surgery goes well and that there are no further complications. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 02, 2018, 12:51:21 AM »
God Speed Lucia!

on another note, I do have two things to say...

first its my niece's birthday at the time of this post, say happy birthday to Audrey

second, im thinking of making my own blog topic on this forum for things going on with me and reviews on games and what not...I plan to do it soon

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 03, 2018, 05:21:07 PM »
I wish Audrey a happy birthday :thumbsup:

I also think that starting a blog is not a bad idea. I know that Simon has one and mobius had one on the forums, and as mentioned earlier in this thread using it to express your thoughts and feelings will be healthy.

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 11, 2018, 07:06:09 AM »
Thanks to everyone for their well wishes for Lucia's surgery. The surgery was a success but she needed looking after for a long time after it.
I'm not going to go into details at Lucia's request.

I should be back on Saturday afternoon hopefully just in time for the Lix session.
I've been reading the forum and IRC everyday since.

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 11, 2018, 06:18:25 PM »
Over new year I moved into another flat. Unfortunately it hasn't yet any internet connection and although my ISP promised that it will be up "within days", I now got the information that I won't have any internet there for the next 3-4 weeks. Therefore I will be mostly absent from the forums during January. So don't worry - I will be coming back :)