Author Topic: General Comings and Goings  (Read 152057 times)

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
Re: General Comings and Goings
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2015, 11:40:34 PM »
Wow, and I thought I was a late LemEdit holdout! :P I moved on around the time of making Lemmings Plus III's bonus pack (or Lemmings Plus III, if you count "a self-made NeoLemmix-friendly Windows remake of LemEdit" as moving on).

Heh, yeah, it has apparently been out of date for some time now. Last time I was particularly active around the forums (and level design in particular), LemEdit was still going strong and Cheapo had just come onto the scene, so I've got a lot of catching up to do. I kept using LemEdit even when I was mostly away from the forums, so that's what I've still got. Moving on should be interesting!

:lix-laugh: Look what i got  :D

Neat!

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 21, 2015, 12:03:44 AM »
:lix-laugh: Look what i got  :D
Cool!
Do you have Super Smash Bros. then? For Wii U or 3DS?
3DS i want the Wii U version though

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 30, 2015, 12:38:09 AM »
After the third Lemmings contest is over, I'm probably going to take a break from Lemmings for a couple of months. I haven't been on the forums as much as before, and I don't know when I'll be back.

Wishing everyone the best of luck in their levels.
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 01, 2015, 01:10:54 AM »
Every lemming run Here come the clams
(Happy april fools day)

Offline 607

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 01, 2015, 05:35:33 AM »
I love this xD

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
Re: General Clamings and Goings
« Reply #185 on: April 01, 2015, 08:04:41 AM »
Clams Clams Everywhere! :8():

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 03, 2015, 07:19:54 PM »
And that makes three
now i just need shulk

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 20, 2015, 09:29:40 PM »
:scared::party:

today I discovered that in May the 25 year ago made but as of yet unreleased Chips challenge 2 will FINALLY actually be released on Steam!!!! So I may just have to put everything lemmings related aside during that time (or simply slow down my lemmings related activites) whilst I play the crap out of this game :D :D :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXzAfMeAqUQ

everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline SLIME MINISTER

• PREVIOUSLY GRONKLING
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 25, 2015, 07:41:38 PM »
ey i guess i just wanted to apologise for not really being around much anymore, there's a lot of stuff going on with my mental health / life and i just dont have the ability to play lemmings at the moment :( ♥ these new smileys though :o :lem-shocked: :lem-mindblown: :lix-cool:

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2015, 03:36:44 AM »
No worries dude. Hope you're okay! :)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 08, 2015, 10:01:31 PM »
I've been doing volunteering and it's coming up for a year since I started, it's very rewarding, I must encourage more of us to give it a go. I help out at the local hospital shop stacking all the non alcoholc drinks up in the fridge. The sugar free ones tend to go very fast. :)

You will enjoy chips challenge 2 Mobius, I remember playing the first one to see what the fuss was all about, now I know it's actually quite a good game.

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2015, 12:06:38 PM »
I'll be away from May 12 to May 28.  At least half of the period (maybe more) I should have Internet access, though don't expect much replies since I am no fan of typing on the mobile phone.  The main point is that I probably can't (certainly not efficiently) perform any extensive admin duties during that time.

Honestly, with work to deal with in past few weeks, I might actually have more chances to read the forum during my away period, sadly. :XD:

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #192 on: May 12, 2015, 06:11:55 PM »
I'll be away for the next few days. I'll be able to get on here via smartphone, but won't have my PC with me so I won't be as active as I normally am.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2015, 09:24:43 PM »
Tomorrow will be my next visit at the hospital due to my Achalasia, but this time (if everything works as planned) I can go home the same day.
My own bed is far more comfortable than the ones at the hospital.

Offline bsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 05, 2015, 05:31:38 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums and registered after getting back into Lemmings.  I'll probably drop in on occasion from time to time.