Author Topic: General Comings and Goings  (Read 152076 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: General Comings and Goings
« Reply #165 on: March 12, 2015, 03:04:33 PM »
I'm back from the hospital! Everything in the first session was fine and apart from a little bit of pressure pain (which was expected) I'm also feeling alright. The next days I just can eat liquid stuff, but I already recognise that I can swallow better than before.  :)

And a big thx for your comments, too.  :lix-smile:

Now back to creating stuff.........

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 13, 2015, 12:26:34 AM »
Glad to hear you're ok.  :) I hope you can avoid more problems in the future; that didn't sound fun.  :sick:
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2015, 01:46:34 AM »
Just wanted to say I'm back now. :) Over the last couple of days my internet connection at home wasn't working, so I wasn't able to pay much attention to the forums; all's good again now.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline finlay

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 14, 2015, 03:42:01 AM »
Hello! I should remember about this place more! I came back here last year, and I think I was gonna transcribe the lemmings game books onto the computer. I didn't get that far though because my computer broke in September. I've got another one temporarily, though, and the one I had was fixed, but it's broken again... Oops. We'll see if I can't do it someday...

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 17, 2015, 09:32:48 PM »
Hey finlay long time no see

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2015, 03:33:15 AM »
Finlay -- welcome back! Haven't seen you around for a while. Good luck with getting one of your computers working reliably again.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #171 on: March 18, 2015, 04:57:11 AM »
Speaking of haven't seen for a while - haven't seen you around for a long time either! Welcome back. :)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #172 on: March 18, 2015, 07:16:58 PM »
Thanks! :) It's good to be back. Things got extremely busy for me in the last few months, and I wound up more or less disappearing from the face of the internet. Too much theatre all at once, had to buy a new car, there were some family issues, and a bunch of other stuff. All of that seems to have finally levelled off at this point, and I'm hoping over the summer I can finally get into finishing up all those half-started Lemmings levels I have sitting around -- but who knows. At least I have time to play games and browse forums again, and that's something!

It seems like there are a lot more level design programs and Lemmings-related projects in general going than last time I had time to investigate all that, so I intend to be taking a look around there. I'm still running Lemmings under DOSBox, since I've got so many other DOS games to emulate as well, but it may be time to finally move on from LemEdit. :D

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 18, 2015, 07:43:33 PM »
Thanks! :) It's good to be back. Things got extremely busy for me in the last few months, and I wound up more or less disappearing from the face of the internet. Too much theatre all at once, had to buy a new car, there were some family issues, and a bunch of other stuff. All of that seems to have finally levelled off at this point, and I'm hoping over the summer I can finally get into finishing up all those half-started Lemmings levels I have sitting around -- but who knows. At least I have time to play games and browse forums again, and that's something!

It seems like there are a lot more level design programs and Lemmings-related projects in general going than last time I had time to investigate all that, so I intend to be taking a look around there. I'm still running Lemmings under DOSBox, since I've got so many other DOS games to emulate as well, but it may be time to finally move on from LemEdit. :D
Or Neolemmix just in case if you have problems that you can't fix

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2015, 03:40:37 AM »

Wow, and I thought I was a late LemEdit holdout! :P I moved on around the time of making Lemmings Plus III's bonus pack (or Lemmings Plus III, if you count "a self-made NeoLemmix-friendly Windows remake of LemEdit" as moving on).
My Lemmings projects

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2015, 10:22:43 AM »
Wow, and I thought I was a late LemEdit holdout! :P I moved on around the time of making Lemmings Plus III's bonus pack (or Lemmings Plus III, if you count "a self-made NeoLemmix-friendly Windows remake of LemEdit" as moving on).

I didn't even get to know LemEdit  :P. My first Lemmings custom experience were Pieuw's and Lacktardo custom levels and Dodo's DoveLems on Lemmini.

Little News Edit: Pack status 131/150! Not very much to go and I am looking for some additional music tracks at the moment (Found a handful already).

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2015, 08:03:29 PM »
 :lix-laugh: Look what i got  :D

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2015, 08:08:34 PM »

Looks nice!  :)

Offline 607

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 20, 2015, 05:52:09 AM »
Cool!
Do you have Super Smash Bros. then? For Wii U or 3DS?