Author Topic: General Comings and Goings  (Read 152059 times)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
Re: The Fast
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 02:26:23 AM »
I believe he means the thread, anyways!  That context confused me at first.  "HE'S DONE ALREADY?!"

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2009, 10:16:20 PM »
It's my turn now.  It's vacation time for me, I'll have people staying over my place for the next 3 days, and then we'll be traveling for another 7 days.  So I'll be busy and absent for a week or so.  Now hold your tears ;P, I'll be back before you know it ;) (and I'll still be around until the traveling starts after 3 days, just not online as often).

Offline Pooty

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2009, 10:29:20 PM »
Cool. 8) I hope you have a good time, ccexplore. :D If you don't mind me asking, where are you travelling?
SEGA Master System version
100% on 110/120 levels (92%). Other levels [Lemmings lost]:
Fun 03 [3], 06 [2], 18 [5]   
Taxing 19 [5], 27 [1], 28 [3]
Tricky 15 [5], 17 [2]
Mayhem 19 [7], 26 [10]

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 12:44:14 AM »
Thanks, I'm going on a 7-day cruise to Alaska.

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2009, 09:14:09 AM »
Oh nice, that sounds lovely. Hope you have a good time :)

(This thread needs to be retitled to "general comings and goings", or similar. This isn't about "the Fast" anymore...)

Offline Fernito

• Mapper wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: General Comings and Goings
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2009, 12:21:13 AM »
Now, who will solve challenges that no one can? ;P

Enjoy your vacations ccexplore :thumbsup: Take some pictures and then post them here :D
Like prog metal? Listen at Izkemia on MySpace or Facebook.

Offline Adam

• Just one more level....
    • View Profile
    • Lemmings Forums
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2009, 03:04:54 AM »
Just to let you all know, I might be away for a while next week - I have a hospital checkup and they might keep me in for observation.

Offline Fernito

• Mapper wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2009, 03:12:35 AM »
Damn, is it something serious? I hope not!
Like prog metal? Listen at Izkemia on MySpace or Facebook.

Offline Pooty

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2009, 12:07:34 PM »
It sounds like it's his ongoing anaemia. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you get well soon. ;)
SEGA Master System version
100% on 110/120 levels (92%). Other levels [Lemmings lost]:
Fun 03 [3], 06 [2], 18 [5]   
Taxing 19 [5], 27 [1], 28 [3]
Tricky 15 [5], 17 [2]
Mayhem 19 [7], 26 [10]

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2009, 01:38:44 PM »
Oh dear, I'm scared again. :scared: Hope it works well.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline Adam

• View Profile
    • Lemmings Forums
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2009, 10:21:40 PM »
Hey folks!

This one is just a checkup, I'm on the road to recovery, but I'm having checkups every so often to make sure I'm still recovering well. If anything is wrong, all that will happen is that I'll get refilled with blood - that takes about 24 hours at the most, then I'm home again!

Adam :)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2009, 04:41:01 AM »
Good luck!  I think you're the best moderator I have ever seen between the few forums I have visited!

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 08:24:00 PM »
Thanks, I'm going on a 7-day cruise to Alaska.

...and here I am again, the 7 days flew by rather too quickly. ;) Anyway, it was fun and I probably gained a few pounds as well. ;)  And yes, I did get seasick once--it was on the way back from Alaska during an evening, I think the ship encountered some bad weather and a lot of people were affected, but otherwise the experience has been positive all the way 8), although it did make me miss Lemmings a bit I have to admit.

I've just finished browsing through the messages posted during my absence, and I'll start posting again, although I'm still hosting some people at my place for today and tomorrow so progress on things like challenges etc. will probably not fully resume until later this weekend.

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 09:16:39 PM »
This one is just a checkup, I'm on the road to recovery, but I'm having checkups every so often to make sure I'm still recovering well. If anything is wrong, all that will happen is that I'll get refilled with blood - that takes about 24 hours at the most, then I'm home again!

Is that over yet?

Anyway, I could tell you what happened on my 5-day absence (Which happened before I found the Lemmings forums!)

Guess what happened, I was at a boarding school in Uppingham! But it was on a special occasion. It was actually a music school, since my favourite entertainment subject was music.

Basically, there were two courses running on this occasion, the National Young Pianists Week and the Total Music Powerhouse. I was at the TMP, which is all about song-creating and studio production with instruments, although I was disappointed that I didn't go to the concert. I was one step too shy to do that.

PM me if you want to know more, but from there onwards I'll stop there. I won't go too far here.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline Adam

• View Profile
    • Lemmings Forums
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 11:40:44 PM »
I had my blood test, and got the results: my blood levels are normal at the moment!

Dullstar, thank you for the compliments! I'm pretty experienced at the job in hand though!