Lemmings Forums

Other Lemmings Projects => Lemmini => Topic started by: Kapus on August 22, 2026, 02:11:52 AM

Title: SUNSOFT Levels on Lemmini?
Post by: Kapus on August 22, 2026, 02:11:52 AM
Hello. I recently finished Lemmings and Oh No More Lemmings on SuperLemmini and was wondering if the SNES/Genesis Sunsoft levels were playable on SuperLemmini or RetroLemmini. I played the Sunsoft Lemmings games a lot when I was a kid, so I was hoping I could try them here. I searched the forums for any posts or topics about them but had no luck, so I figured I would ask. I'm sorry if it is a silly question, I am still pretty new to these Lemmings ports.

I'm grateful for any help!
Title: Re: SUNSOFT Levels on Lemmini?
Post by: Kapus on August 22, 2026, 03:54:58 AM
Never mind! I had been running Super Lemmini this whole time without realizing that RetroLemini comes with the SUNSOFT levels baked in already. Sorry for the needless post!
Title: Re: SUNSOFT Levels on Lemmini?
Post by: WillLem on August 23, 2026, 02:16:53 AM
Quote from: Kapus on August 22, 2026, 03:54:58 AMSorry for the needless post!

Hi Kapus, welcome to the Forums! :)

No worries at all - your post is not needless. We'd much rather you ask and then figure it out yourself anyway than not ask at all. If nothing else, it may help other users who might have the same question but have not yet found the answer.

Enjoy RetroLemmini, and please feel free to post again if you have any questions, comments or issues - we're here to help!
Title: Re: SUNSOFT Levels on Lemmini?
Post by: Kapus on August 23, 2026, 03:15:32 AM
Thank you so much for understanding and for the warm welcome! I haven't been on a forum in about 12 years so I get a bit nervous about following etiquette.

I am happy and excited to be here!