Lemmings Forums

Other Lemmings Projects => Other Projects => Topic started by: DragonsLover on August 16, 2026, 09:23:40 AM

Title: C64 - Lemmings Reloaded
Post by: DragonsLover on August 16, 2026, 09:23:40 AM
Hey there, it's been a while.

I just stumbled upon this project released recently for the Commodore 64 and immediately thought about the community, I don't know if it was posted already.

https://lunaticlab.itch.io/lemmings-reloaded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_epMdEmkBDo
Title: Re: C64 - Lemmings Reloaded
Post by: Hend on August 19, 2026, 03:57:14 PM
A bit info about Lemmings Reloaded for the C64.

123 levels in total.
Many are based on the best level designs from each lemmings port, including Megadrive, Gamegear, Apple Mac, NES, Amiga, DOS, SNES Sunsoft and PSP.
Lemmings reloaded also contains many brand new level designs (some of which contain their own additional gameplay mechanics)
There are all the classic gfx themes and a huge number of NEW graphical themes included, from Lord of the rings to Egyptology, Gremlin land and jungle vibe.

The game also includes a Juke box (over 30 tunes in the games to be unlocked) and a level rating and reward system!

I hope people check it out and enjoy. :)