Lemmings Forums

NeoLemmix => Community Edition => Editor Bugs & Suggestions => Topic started by: Guigui on August 01, 2026, 02:16:28 PM

Title: [✓][SUG][ED] Open recent files
Post by: Guigui on August 01, 2026, 02:16:28 PM
In the file menu, is it possible to add an 'open recent' rolling menu with sometimes like the ten last levels worked on ?

All editors I use outside NL have this handy option, and I miss it here.
Title: Re: [SUG][ED] Open recent files
Post by: WillLem on August 03, 2026, 10:12:00 PM
Good idea, I've put this one on the to-do list.
Title: Re: [+][SUG][ED] Open recent files
Post by: WillLem on August 04, 2026, 04:35:37 AM
OK, we have this working quite well. Up to 20 levels can be saved in the list.

I've followed the usual blueprint: the first 9 items are '&indexed' so that they can be opened using 1-9 keys, and I've added a 'Clear' menu item as well so that the list can easily be cleared.

We can give this a test run in the next release.

Implemented in NLEditor commit 8907017.