Author Topic: Pie Craft  (Read 27158 times)

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
Re: Pie Craft
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2008, 12:45:13 AM »
By virtue of the will of the Lady of the Lake, I hereby lay claim to the throne of...

Wait, wrong excalibur... The Rollercoaster; This is ridiculously easy... I charge people to ride the thing, and use the money to buy a pie. OR The owners of Valleyfair suddenly realize that their Rollercoaster doesn't belong to them anymore. General response of management: "???????!?"

So I could also sell it back to them and use that money.

Use helium to obtain a pie. ~When you recieve this Helium, it is NOT in a container of any kind save the atmosphere... It's probably gonna stay in the atmosphere.

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2008, 01:10:28 AM »
Because of the nature of the atmosphere, the helium is distributed evenly throughout the air.  I inhale some of it.  My voice is slightly higher.  Somehow this allows me to verbally persuade someone to give me some pie.

A plant whose name is Bob.

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2008, 12:22:55 PM »
I take Bob the plant outside to the garden and plant it with some potting mix. A week later, Bob has grown a pie. I am cautious at first because it is not normal for a pie to grow from a plant, but suddenly a squirrel pops up out of nowhere and takes the pie from Bob! I call my pet cat and get it to chase after the squirrel. A few minutes later my cat frightens the squirrel, which drops the pie and I grab it before my cat tries to eat it, and I rush home to cook it!

A large dragon.

(Note: No animals or humans were harmed during the pie scene, truly!)

Lemmingmad

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2008, 08:08:27 PM »
I vist the artic and return home with a block of ice which cannot be melted.
A LARGE DRAGON manages to melt the ice revealing....... a pie.

A chocolate milkshake.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2008, 09:33:14 AM »
I use the chocolate milkshake as an extra ingredient for a pie I'm making. And voila! A chocolate milkshake pie!

Doctor Who's sonic screwdriver

DrLemmingsham

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2009, 08:04:22 PM »
(I don't know if this would be considered too old. If it is, feel free to delete my post.)

I use the sonic screwdriver to make supersonic sound waves. They annoy people so much that they come and ask me to stop; however, I tell them that I will not stop until they give me pies. Naturally, they all gave me pies.

A vacuum specially made to suck up ghosts.

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2009, 08:55:21 PM »
Luigi used the vacuum to suck up the Boos, saying, "If you don't giving me pie right now, this is your fate!"

A really, really big tyrannosaur

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2009, 04:27:51 PM »
A pterodactyl has stolen a pie from a pie factory.  The tyrannosaur reaches up to the pterodactyl, grabs it, and eats it.  The pterodactyl drops the pie on the ground, and I scurry out to grab it, run away very very very quickly, and then eat the pie in peace.  Oh, and later I destroy the tyrannosaur, so they are extinct again, because those things suck.

A cloud.

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2009, 08:27:31 PM »
It started raining pies from the clouds, because clouds are the source of precipitation.  Speaking of precipitation, pie is not precipitation, (but we like to think it is).

Flying Hedgehogs