Author Topic: Art 'n' Such  (Read 19821 times)

Offline MR_OJR

• View Profile
Re: Art 'n' Such
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2008, 06:22:32 PM »
Here's a little something I did on a conference once... I used to have a version of the "bliss" wallpaper from windows XP that I added Lemmings stuff to but it is currently M.I.A... if I find it I'll add it!  :cool:

Online Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2008, 01:17:31 PM »
Heh, got so bored that you actually filled the whole piece of paper? Awesome! :-D

I once drew the attached card for a game of 1000 Blank White Cards. It's a parody on Magic the Gathering where there are blank cards in the pile among older, already drawn cards. If you get a blank one, you can draw anything on it during game play and use it later. Google or Wikipedia know more. ;-)

The German text on the card translates to: "Well, almost, right? - The card you're playing will only count as... ALMOST beging played... - Play this card anytime!" Thus, it makes a player discard his card during his turn instead of playing it from his hand.

-- Simon

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2008, 08:16:22 PM »
MR_OJR, your lemming-doodles are rather cute, and I'm curious to see the wallpaper. =D

Simon, your card makes me laugh - I know a little German (if it isn't, it looks like it), but your translation was helpful. =P We seem to have people from all over the world on here...

Offline MR_OJR

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2008, 08:32:26 PM »
Hey!

Sorry for the slow reply (have been busy with final year of uni), it seems I can't find the old wallpaper I made coz it was on a laptop that got nicked  :(

Nevertheless I'll do what I can to get some more doodles on here asap!

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2008, 09:16:56 PM »
  Apologies for my own late reply, too... And distinct lack of my own art. I seem to have been in a bit of a slump lately, I'm afraid.
  I'd love to see your doodles anyway though, OJR.

Offline MR_OJR

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2008, 10:25:11 PM »
Ok, so just a bit of a random doodling  :P