Site Boards > Site Discussion

Lemmings-related web links

(1/2) > >>

Simon:
Mindless's archive (except level packs)

The Lemmings Archive, or TLA, by Mindless: Games, editors, and technical tools for the games.
Level passwords, a TLA subpage: Access codes for L1, ONML, and Holiday 93 and 94.
File format descriptions, a TLA subpage: Hack notes of the various game data formats.
TLA download index, by Mindless: All content from the TLA.
Lemmings File Portal by Mindless: Upload/download levels or related stuff, organized in subdirectories.
The old forum: A backup of the Lemmings forums from 2005.

Level sites

Lemmings Level Database by Mindless: Huge collection of .DAT level packs.
Garjen Lemmings by Garjen: Old custom levels.
The Lemmings Encyclopaedia by Vaarties: Images and solutions of all original levels.

Lemmix by EricLang: L1 level editor, and the L1 and ONML standalone executables.

Informative sites

Lemmings Universe by ?: An old all-around site.
Lemmings Compendium by Chris: Another old all-around-site.
Planet Lemmings by ?: And another all-around site.
kallex.de/lemmings by Alexander Meyer: A really old page, this link is via archive.org.

Idlingspace.com, 2-player by hima, translated by geoo: Musings about the 20 original 2-player levels.

Remakes

NeoLemmix by namida: Fork off Lemmix with new physics and features.
Lix homepage by Simon: Free/libre Lemmings-like game with networked multiplayer.
Clones by rt and Tom: Commercial game with networked multiplayer, DRM-free by now.
Lemmini and SuperLemmini (where?)
Lemmings DS by Matt S.: A Clone for the Nintendo DS.
Lemmings DS forum by Matt S.: The forum of the above clone. Nowadays dead.
Lemmings SDL by miner49er: A clone for PC and the Pandora, including 2-player mode.

List on Lemmings Encyclopedia by Vaarties: Includes downloads of various freeware.
List on MobyGames: List of Lemmings-like games, no downloads.

-- Simon

asbaarle:
Thanks! this is really useful.

Clam:

--- Quote from: Simon on 2011-12-28 19:17:33 ---The old forum: A backup of the Lemmings forums from 2005.

--- End quote ---

Does there still exist a backup of the Lemmings Community site? I'd love to see this again

Mindless:

--- Quote from: Clam Spammer on 2011-12-30 01:26:37 ---
--- Quote from: Simon on 2011-12-28 19:17:33 ---The old forum: A backup of the Lemmings forums from 2005.

--- End quote ---

Does there still exist a backup of the Lemmings Community site? I'd love to see this again

--- End quote ---

The Internet Archive preserved a tiny bit of it for you.

Mr. K:
I'm pretty sure I have a database backup of it somewhere, actually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version