Author Topic: Pie Craft  (Read 26815 times)

Ice_Eagle

Pie Craft
« on: June 04, 2006, 03:39:02 PM »
Let's continue the game that Chmera created and get those pies!

Colored pencils

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Pie Craft
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 06:34:24 PM »
I use the coloured pencils to write 'WILL DRAW 4 PIE' on a piece of paper. I sit on a curb, wait for someone to turn up, then when they give me the pie I take it and run!

Exploding hamster

Ice_Eagle

Pie Craft
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 06:40:13 PM »
I threw the exploding hamster into a pie shop. The hamster exploded, and the shop's roof blew open. I jumped inside and got the pies!

Mirror

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Pie Craft
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 08:30:39 PM »
I get someone else to break the mirror, and tell them that if they give the owner of the mirror a pie, the bad luck will go away. Fortunately the guy was ridiculously stupid, and believed me.

An insane Lemmings fan

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
Pie Craft
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 08:39:47 PM »
I tell the insane Lemmings fan that he can have my original copy of Lemmings 1 if he brings a pie.  He does, then I run away with it!

A flying toaster

Ice_Eagle

Pie Craft
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 10:18:19 PM »
I used the flying toaster to scare some people away, making them drop pies.

Burnt bread

Offline Isu

• View Profile
Please note that this is a game and not true to life.
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 11:37:08 PM »
I did a scientific experiment where we added water to see what happened to bread in it's different temperature states i.e Burnt Bread and Frozen Bread. When I added water to the Burnt Bread, it produced a substance that tasted a lot like Baked Beans. When I added water to the frozen bread it produced a substance that looked a lot like Pie. I trade this with my Half-wit friend for his pie, freshly bought from the pie shop down the road. Half hour later I'm on the stairway to heaven after my friend finds out he's been conned.  :mikelaugh:

A 4.5" Magnum bullet.

Offline Mr. K

• View Profile
    • Wafflenet
Pie Craft
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 11:48:57 PM »
I run into the pie shop and make an order of pies.  As soon as the shopkeeper asks for my money, I shoot the 4.5" Magnum bullet out of my gun and kill him.  Then I take the pies.

An NES

Offline Isu

• View Profile
Pie Craft
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 12:45:25 AM »
My NES is like 25 years old. There's this game I often play that where doing certain things gets you like a certain amount of pies. Say, I was just like playing around in Donkey Kong, when this game just reached out and gave me like 4 pies and I was Like Woah!

An Oar

Ice_Eagle

Pie Craft
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 03:29:57 AM »
I use the oar to harshly whack some people who are carrying pies, then I take them away.

Smoke detector

Offline Isu

• View Profile
Sorry, you just ASKED for this...
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 06:17:19 AM »
I had a fire. However my smoke detector failed to operate correctly because it did not have an alkaline battery. After I had burnt to death, I make it to Heaven where many many pies are readily available. Bang, Pie Heaven.

A Grammaphone

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Pie Craft
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 04:03:23 PM »
I play a record of bagpipe music in a pastry shop. It's scratched and wails and repeats constantly. Eventually the person running the shop cracks and gives me a pie to get me to take the record and grammaphone away.

A really, really stupid lemming.

Offline Isu

• View Profile
c'mon, that was easy.
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 08:04:54 PM »
A really, really stupid lemming falls off a cliff face into a pit of pies. The lemming dies, but I now have many pies.

An arrow head

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Pie Craft
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2006, 08:09:19 PM »
I use the arrowhead to make a spear, then threaten someone with it until they give me pies.

A They Might Be Giants CD

Ice_Eagle

Pie Craft
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2006, 10:55:47 PM »
I used the "They Might be Giants" CD to annoy the heck out of people by playing it. Since they couldn't stand it they covered their ears and closed their eyes. Then I stole a pie.

A fairy

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
Re: Pie Craft
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2006, 05:47:25 PM »
Trap it in a bottle and have it make you a pie.

A memory of a vacation to Alaska.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2006, 07:38:42 PM »
I told about my memory of a vacation to Alaska to a friend in the house. When the friend fell asleep from listening to me I took the pie from the oven and ran out of the house.

A Nintendo DS

Offline Isu

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2006, 08:35:13 PM »
I trade in my Nintendo DS and 3 ?20 notes at my local Game store for the new Nintendo DS Lite. instead of giving me a penny change, the person behind the counter offers me a pie.

Me, of course, seeing the yellow-e-y pastry, and wafting the tempting onion aroma of the pie I see before me, cannot refuse.

Doctor Who's TARDIS

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2006, 01:43:07 AM »
After a man destroyed my house because I stole many pies I used my TARDIS, which was hidden in a cave, to time-travel to 30 years ago (I was 20 and the man was 50). I went to that same man's house. He was standing by a lake with 3 pies next to him. I kicked him into the lake, then I quickly got the pie and then went back to the TARDIS, then time-traveled to the present day.

A forklift

EvilWeevil

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2006, 03:34:50 AM »
I drive the forklift up a hill, then get out and give it a push. It goes hurtling into the side of a pie factory at the bottom, sending pies flying everywhere, and one lands right in my hands (which I proceed to eat messily).

A handkerchief.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2006, 03:39:15 AM »
I drew a pie on a handkerchief and placed some "Pie Powder" on the drawing, then carefully put the handkerchief in the oven and set it for one hour. After cooking time's over I opened the oven door and look what I got! A tasty pie on top of a handkerchief!

Water bottle

EvilWeevil

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 09:33:26 AM »
I spill the contents of the bottle into a baker's eyes, then make a getaway with his pies while he can't see.

A smiley.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006, 03:17:17 PM »
I put the smiley on a poster, then made a speech bubble on it, saying:

I <3 Pies!

I made copies of the poster and put them all over the city, with my address on each poster. 5 days later people came to my house and gave me exactly 713 pies.

A Lemmings 3D Level

Offline Isu

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2006, 06:55:28 PM »
A Lemmings 3D level was destroyed by Lemmy in the 'Random story' thread. All that was left over was a pie. I looked and said 'Wow, a Pie!' so I ate it.

5 isosoles triangles and 3 different size spheres.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2006, 07:06:44 PM »
I use the triangles as templates for making a triangle pie, baked it, and then put the three edible different size spheres on the top of the triangle pie.

A cracked plate

Offline Isu

• View Profile
I thought you'd notice that reference to your avatar...
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 07:13:46 PM »
Using some 'Locktite Superglue', I carefully poured it into the cracks of my plate to make it as good as new, then I leave it for an hour to set. Afterwards, I take a pie mix out of my cupboard. It says on the packet "Heat in the microwave for two minutes and then add water. Two minutes later, I'm tucking into a glorious pie with complete disregard to any superglue that might not have set. Maybe that isn't such a good idea after all...

A Lorry full of smuggled ciggarettes

Ice_Eagle

Oops.
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 10:43:30 PM »
I put the lorry's cigarettes on fire, then quickly pushed it into a house. When the house exploded because of the chemicals inside, a pie flew out and fell into my hands.

A broken Game Boy

Offline Mr. K

• View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2006, 12:12:25 AM »
I put the Game Boy on Ebay, claiming it to be a perfect condition original.  Some unsuspecting guy buys it for loads of money, I send the broken GB, then run off to buy pie.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2006, 12:56:48 AM »
Since I don't have any object to use to get a pie I used the blank to draw a picture of a pie, then said a pie incantation 3 times, then a real pie replaced the drawing.

A red camera

Offline Isu

• View Profile
Lets see, what consoles HAVEN'T been used yet?
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2006, 06:55:59 PM »
This red camera has the ability to make photos real. I pop a couple of batteries into the camera, take three photos of pie. When I get the film developed, I end up with three pies also.

An overpriced PSP

Offline Mr. K

• View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2006, 10:34:58 PM »
I buy a DS instead, and use the money I saved to get pie.

Lemmings emoticons

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2006, 10:48:42 PM »
I enlarged  :devil:,  :angry:,  :mikeundecided:, :mikeangry:, :disagree:, and :spam: in Photoshop and printed them out. Then I use them to scare people on Halloween during Trick or Treat so that they'll give me a pie.

A glowing jellyfish

Offline Mr. K

• View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2006, 11:28:22 PM »
I electrocute the pie seller and steal his pies.

a random computer wallpaper changer

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2006, 12:21:23 AM »
I use this wallpaper changer to list all the wallpapers that it'll change into. When the wallpaper changer switched a wallpaper into a pie, I smashed the monitor and saw a pie inside.

A mermaid

Lemming

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2006, 12:42:25 PM »
I threaten to kill the mermaid unless she gives me pie. She is smart, and complies.

An N-Gage.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2006, 07:36:14 PM »
I bought a game called "Pie Panic" for my N-Gage. I started playing it. After I had beaten a few levels a "Free Pie" phone number displayed. I dial that number,then, 5 minutes later, a pie is delivered to me!

A bowl

Canadian Chimp

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2006, 02:35:42 AM »
Being a new user, by simply holding out a bowl, people will begin throwing pies at me. Using this process, as well as a sign saying "NEW USER" next to a dummy of myself, People will be distracted by my dummy (I.e: Throwing pies at it) so when I sneak up behind them, and throw the bowl at one of them, the pies will become mine. If you throw a bowl at one pie thrower, the rest run away.

An elaborate sword that will break upon contact with anything but human skin.

Lemming

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2006, 03:20:40 PM »
*it breaks, revealing a pie you didn't know was inside*

Two N-Gages

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2006, 01:49:55 PM »
I have no clue what an N-gage is so I can't use it, therefore, I am forced to make a pie from scratch. First, I get a job at DQ, then I use the money to slowly save up enough to buy a pie.

So many N-gages that the next poster is literally drowning in them and can't get out of the pile.

Offline Isu

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2006, 10:08:12 PM »
I fetch a box of matches from my inner clothing, and set the entire dump alight.
I somehow manage to avoid burning to a crisp, and after the flames die down, I pop down the local shop for a nice pork pie. Just what I needed after having a near-death experience. :laugh:

Shredder

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2006, 06:32:24 PM »
Do you mean a shredder as in a paper shredder? if so, then I sell it to some guy who doesn't have one after sending him information such as banking numbers, secrets to get inside his house, and other such things so that he buys it from me at a ridiculously high price. Then I take the money and buy a calculator. Having this, I get a job at a nuclear power plant doing calculations and making it so there isn't a meltdown.  The job interview goes like this:

Boss: So, do you have any job expierience in nuclear power plants at all?
Me: No.
Boss: What reason is there for me to employ you here? your resume has no previous expierience in any job and no college degree on it... I don't even see a high school degree... You never finished first grade? because that isn't on here either... Your resume is a blank sheet of paper! have you been sitting at home sleeping all your life or what?
Boss: is that all you can say?
Boss: then answer my questions!
Me: My Resume is blank because I didn't feel like filling it out or writing anything, but it is true that I have never worked in a nuclear power plant before.
Boss: Then why should I employ you?
Me: because I can stop the react from-
Boss: it's called a reactor, not a react, go on.
Me: right, I knew that! anyway, I can do calculations.
Boss: What's 556649563876 divided by 36891346084602658902357645?
I start to take out my calculator-
Boss: Oh! I had no idea you had one of those! I'll find some position for you, an important, high pay job if any are open.
Me: I want one of those high paying joobs you just spoke of, can I have one of those?
Boss: certainly, even if I have to fire someone to get you in there.

-Later-

Boss: this is Ted, the person you'll be replacing.
Ted: What?!?!?! you're replacing me!?!??!? I have a P.H.D in nuclear physics, a masters degree in math and algebra, and a bachelors degree in science!!! What's he got? nothing! no job qualifications!
Me: I have a calculator.
Ted: Ohhhhhhhhh...Sorry, I resign from my position for the good iof this power plant. Watch your step getting into your chair, I spilled coffee there last week and the area's still slippery.
Ted walked out of the building to find another job.

So anyways, I got my salary, and went out and bought a pie.

A mint

BLAZE

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2006, 01:44:44 AM »
A nothing? Hm, I alchemically turn the nothing into a pie.

KSoft's left shoe.

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2006, 07:47:49 AM »
I steal the shoe, and hold it hostage. A pie, or I torch it. He gives me the ransom, and he gets his shoe back. Everyone wins.

A corpse

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2006, 01:17:30 AM »
I turn the corpse in to the police, who give me about 2 euros in return for doing so. I then yell, " What, is that it?!?! I only get 2 euros for finding a corpse for you guys!?!? cough up you cheapskates!" They then give me about 5 more euros. I walk to Aldi's and get a pie.

-By the way, is it true that there are a bunch of Aldi's (a nifty grocery store) in Germany? And that Aldi means stuff in German?

-The item is a old car with no gasoline in it in the middle of the Sahara desert, nowhere near any civilization. You also have just been moved by a giant pair of tweezers(for those of you who play rollercoaster tycoon) to the opposit end of the world, which would be...Processing...The middle of the Pacific ocean.

-Also Blaze, if you are referring to the alchemy in that show, full metal alchemist, then technically, that wouldn't work. You're forgetting or disregarding the law of equivalent exchange... I wish I could do that! making something from nothing would be awesome! teach me how

TOG

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2006, 11:15:17 PM »
Well, since the old car is on the other side of the world, I can't really use it, even if it did work. So instead I just dog paddle nowhere in particular until I drown. My corpse is carried by underwater currents to the west of Scandinavia, where Aegir, the god of the sea, takes my soul down into the deep sea caves which he dwells in. After about a day, he gets tired of my annoying face, and the fact that I complain that there are no pies, other than the octopi pie, but I didn't like the sound of that one... so anyway he picked me up and threw me through the ceiling, and about 2,000 miles south.

...time passed and I decided maybe I could have settled for an octopi pie...

Since I was going so fast when I hit the ground, I merely broke through about seventeen layers of igneous rock, because for some unexplained and not needed to be explained reason, I was in my body again... but that really didn't matter, because Hades ripped my soul out of me. I was really upset with this sort of crossing over stage, so I began whining at Hades. He was used to this sort of thing, because I noticed that all the spirits down there were whining too, but he felt like punishing someone, so he sent me to go push a rock up a hill. I would have complained, but just then Hades got up and booted me across the cavern. While he was laughing, I bounced off the walls for quite some time...

...When I finally stopped bouncing and he finally stopped laughing, I was standing next to some old guy who was pushing a rock up a hill for the three fourteen millionth eight hundred fifty one thousandth four hundred sixty fifth time. I began pushing my rock up the hill, and quickly I caught up with the guy.
   I said to him, "This doesn't seem to hard; we're already half done."
   He then rested one of his hand against the rock, and with the other he pulled out five cards. It was a card trick, and I didn't like being tricked, so I ran up and tripped the guy. The old man and both rocks rolled down the slope, and he was crushed against the wall, but he merely stuck his hand out to say he was okay. I would have hurt him further, but just then Hades popped up behind me, and I began running...

...After running through a bunch of tunnels, I came to a three headed dog. I tried to juke so that I might fake the dog out, but it only tricked his left head, the middle one barked, and the right one bit my head off... but as you technically can't die in the underworld, I was just punished further. Apparently I was only supposed to push the rock up once so I could learn a lesson, but Hades wasn't even amused anymore, instead he threw an old copper shovel at my head, and told me to dig until the hole was deeper than the bottomless pit. I dug for what seemed an enternity, and I got fed up with this, so I climbed up the side of the wall, and just when I began to see some errie blue lighting like there always was in the underworld, my right hand fell off, and then I fell...

...Eventually I landed next to my right hand, and then I popped it back on, and climbed again, this time all the way to the top. But when I had finally arrived, it turned out time had ended. And the only person there was someone wearing what I always imagined Dr. Watson would wear, except this guy was a lot older. But what interested me a lot more than all of that was the fact the he was holding a blueberry pie in his hands, my fifth most favorite pie, just below pi, the greek symbol. Well, heck, I was hungry; I hadn't eaten in one time (literally). So I grabbed the pie and began eating it. Then I realized the old man had tricked me, and that looked kind of like the guy who had been pushing the rock up the hill.

It wasn't blueberry pie. It was crowbar pie! I was about the yell at the guy, but he kicked me through a door marked "paradox (kind of)". And next thing I knew I was sitting in a old car with no gasoline in it in the middle of the Sahara desert, nowhere near any civilization. Then all of a sudden these big pair tweezers came down and picked me up... That what you call a paradox (kind of)! But at least I had eaten a pie, even if it was crowbar pie, my seventh most favorite, just under octopi pie.

A copy of the game "Play Ball!". All it does is show stats from 1992 and earlier for the MLB.

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2006, 03:08:20 AM »
I trade the game to some guy with crossed eyes and his tongue hanging out of his mouth who really likes baseball.  He has no idea that all he's getting is a big collection of stats.  He trades me for a pie.

A juke box that exists only in the fourth, fifth, and sixth dimensions.

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2006, 10:42:26 PM »
I take a taxi to the fifth dimension, walk into a...what is this thing? anyway, I go in, turn it on, and save up enough...things with the money gained from it to go buy a pie... Atleast I think that's what it is.

A grain of rice

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2006, 01:00:26 PM »
In the national sciene competition, I decide to put a grain of rice into my chemical mixture to see what happens. The new mixture turns the whole building into a disco house! I notice a table full of food, including pies. Quickly, I sneak over to the table, stuff the pies into my jacket, and run out of the building. Free Food!

A box full of snakes.

(should I have made it one pie? or are multiple pies ok)

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2006, 01:24:24 AM »
(multiple pies are fine, as long as you comw out with atleast one intact pie, then the solution works. You may have noticed also, that the laws of physics don't necessarily have to exist, although they should to a degree.)

I sign all of the snakes up for a race that has pie as the reward. Then, I train them in the fine art of "running". (they call it speed-slithering)

After about one month of that I give up. How do you teach something how to move fast when nobody even understands how that something moves at all? I take them to an expert on snakes, and they tell me that there is no way to train snakes that humans know of, but the snakes know exactly how to train for speed-slithering. So, I have them train themselves and one of them wins the race.

They hand the pie to Jimmy (the first place "runner" who is one of my snakes) and he starts to leave with it when someone accuses him of cheating. The claim is made and it is discovered that  Jimmy is a snake! :scared: He is disqualified, (which is really discriminatory, just becuase he's a snake? He should have a disadvantage because of that!) Someone asks who his owner is, but by then I'm halfway back home with the pie safely in my backseat. Thank goodness I didn't put my name on the sign-up forms anywhere!

And then I have a pie.

(not including the program needed to create a character, and the operating system, 8 bytes are needed to make 1 character.)

Use a stick of RAM with one byte to get a pie.

Offline Isu

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2006, 06:33:00 PM »
I stick a load of flash stickers over my stick which says things like: "The one and only 2 Terabyte memory stick!" and such things as: "It can be yours right now, for the measly price of one pie."

Some sucker sees the blatant advertisement, trades me his pie for the stick, and I then make off as fast as I can, leaving the lone 1 byted stick with it's new owner.

A watch with a dead battery. You try to get into the watch, but the seal is inpenetrable.

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2006, 12:09:03 AM »
"hmm... this screw takes awhile to unscrew..."

*fifteen minutes later.*

"I don't think this thing comes off."

I leave and come back with a hammer.
WHACK!
"OW!"

I go get some Ice and put it on my thumb. :XD:

Then, I run it over with a car. That didn't work, so i rran it over witha steamroller. Then I tried an alien super-heavy ultra dense material constructed steamroller. That doesn't work either.

I invent a time machine and go back in time. King Arthur is usually pretty good at this sort of thing. He fails. I go further back in time and sell it to a Japanese peasant in exchange for a Japanese... food. I'm not familiar to Japanese food, but I think its a pie. It's good at any rate. :thumbsup:

one gram. Not one gram attached to any substance, just one gram of nothing.

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2006, 05:57:09 PM »
I sell the gram of nothing on eBay as a gimmick item - 'Air breathed by Elvis Presley'. Naturally, some obsessed sap buys it, and in turn I use the proceeds to buy a pie.

A jacket... For a cat! And no fancy danish here. It's for cats. Domestic cats. Not tigers. And unless you're a serious midget, you can't wear it.

Offline LemSteven

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2006, 06:15:25 PM »
I take the jacket home and show it to my mother, who is allergic to cats.  Since the jacket is covered with cat hair, she sneezes and drops the pie she was baking, which I catch.

A cough drop

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2006, 11:43:00 PM »
I sell it to some guy at school so he can see if he can hit a bird with it (I ACTUALLY DID THIS WITH A COUGH DROP :XD:.) He misses, and hands over the money.

I fly up to the guy in the sky with a pie, and buy a pie in the sky.

(I did NOT use the proceeds to get a pie after I sold the guy a coughdrop.)

get a pie using: something that you can't prove exists. The object is floating 6 feet off the ground. It is made of a substance that becomes indetectable after a certain amount of force is exerted on it, something you quickly figured out when you ran headlong into it, making it undetectable and intangible. It doesn't cast a shadow, and nobody in existence believes that it exists.

Offline Isu

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2006, 05:47:57 PM »
The ghost that I see before me quickly possesses me, and then goes to find a pie, after ransacking where I live, but I only find 2 quid. I then go to the nearest shop to find out what I can spend my money on. I ask the sales assistant for a pie, but they've sold out. I decide to get on a number 24 bus to the nearest shopping centre and go into a pasty shop and ask for a pie, the sales assistant, in this shop gives me a pie, and I thank him, Now the ghost through which I'm posessed has what he wants, so he leaves. Unfortunately though, something that doesn't exist can't hold a pie, so I stand there and eat it in front of it. Poor ol' spirit.

Note: the item that I need to use is the ghost :P, I can see it but no-one else can, it's indetectable if I ram into it (dissappears), and only I can see it.

Grease that had already been applied to somebody's scalp

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2007, 12:56:36 AM »
The person who used the grease had a lemming wig on; he used the grease on the wig. I secretly stole the person's wig, then ran back home, then used the wig to put the grease on my greasing pan so I could make my pie.

A dead sand dollar

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2007, 04:09:21 PM »
I somehow convince the local sealife centre that the dead sand dollar is very much alive, and sell it to them for rather a lot of money, which I use to buy a pie. I use the rest to flee the country, as I don't fancy prison for a pie.

A tiny scrap of tin foil.

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2007, 09:52:07 PM »

I... I Have no idea what to do with this tin foil... Since the bus depot is across the street from somebody's backyard, I would buy the property using part of the tin foil: "It's siilver, but it looks like tin foil. It'll cost you your backyard for a month or so aaannnnd... Çȵ0,000"

Then, I would build a powerful electromagnet using the leftover tin foil and some other things that would repel any buses from exiting the depot (and push traffic going through the road into the depot.) I could not be blamed for vandalism, and would tell the schoolboard this: I'll take it dowm for the small price of one pie. Seeing the stupidity of refusal, The school officials give me a pie.

An exact replica of Florence that is located in Northern Ontario

EDIT: WHAT ON EARTH!!!??? I just tried to post this, and apparently, my hour to be logged on was up, so I had to go back, copy and paste the post onto a new thing after logging back in and try again. Then It kept giving me a message: You already posted this message.

When I logged out then back in, It gave me the same message. I added a quote, I added text, I did all sorts of stuff, but it only worked when I logged out and back in a third time. Has anyone else run into this?

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2007, 01:02:03 AM »
Using this replica I made a bunch of propaganda that attracted about 5,001 people into the place, and they gave me a lot of pies for that.

A Poke Ball

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2008, 08:40:30 PM »
Through an item trade nobody knows about, I trade one poke ball for a pie.  The pie heals 10 hp.  Whoopee.

Excalibur at Valleyfair! amusement park.

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2008, 12:45:13 AM »
By virtue of the will of the Lady of the Lake, I hereby lay claim to the throne of...

Wait, wrong excalibur... The Rollercoaster; This is ridiculously easy... I charge people to ride the thing, and use the money to buy a pie. OR The owners of Valleyfair suddenly realize that their Rollercoaster doesn't belong to them anymore. General response of management: "???????!?"

So I could also sell it back to them and use that money.

Use helium to obtain a pie. ~When you recieve this Helium, it is NOT in a container of any kind save the atmosphere... It's probably gonna stay in the atmosphere.

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2008, 01:10:28 AM »
Because of the nature of the atmosphere, the helium is distributed evenly throughout the air.  I inhale some of it.  My voice is slightly higher.  Somehow this allows me to verbally persuade someone to give me some pie.

A plant whose name is Bob.

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2008, 12:22:55 PM »
I take Bob the plant outside to the garden and plant it with some potting mix. A week later, Bob has grown a pie. I am cautious at first because it is not normal for a pie to grow from a plant, but suddenly a squirrel pops up out of nowhere and takes the pie from Bob! I call my pet cat and get it to chase after the squirrel. A few minutes later my cat frightens the squirrel, which drops the pie and I grab it before my cat tries to eat it, and I rush home to cook it!

A large dragon.

(Note: No animals or humans were harmed during the pie scene, truly!)

Lemmingmad

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2008, 08:08:27 PM »
I vist the artic and return home with a block of ice which cannot be melted.
A LARGE DRAGON manages to melt the ice revealing....... a pie.

A chocolate milkshake.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2008, 09:33:14 AM »
I use the chocolate milkshake as an extra ingredient for a pie I'm making. And voila! A chocolate milkshake pie!

Doctor Who's sonic screwdriver

DrLemmingsham

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2009, 08:04:22 PM »
(I don't know if this would be considered too old. If it is, feel free to delete my post.)

I use the sonic screwdriver to make supersonic sound waves. They annoy people so much that they come and ask me to stop; however, I tell them that I will not stop until they give me pies. Naturally, they all gave me pies.

A vacuum specially made to suck up ghosts.

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2009, 08:55:21 PM »
Luigi used the vacuum to suck up the Boos, saying, "If you don't giving me pie right now, this is your fate!"

A really, really big tyrannosaur

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2009, 04:27:51 PM »
A pterodactyl has stolen a pie from a pie factory.  The tyrannosaur reaches up to the pterodactyl, grabs it, and eats it.  The pterodactyl drops the pie on the ground, and I scurry out to grab it, run away very very very quickly, and then eat the pie in peace.  Oh, and later I destroy the tyrannosaur, so they are extinct again, because those things suck.

A cloud.

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2009, 08:27:31 PM »
It started raining pies from the clouds, because clouds are the source of precipitation.  Speaking of precipitation, pie is not precipitation, (but we like to think it is).

Flying Hedgehogs