Author Topic: A new remixed version of an original lemmings song  (Read 7049 times)

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
A new remixed version of an original lemmings song
« on: June 03, 2008, 05:55:26 PM »
Hey everyone, sorry I havent been on the website for a while, been getting stuck in World of Warcraft  :P

But today I was working on remixing a lemmings song (which didnt take very long) and making a video to go with it to put on YouTube (which took a number of hours to make). If any of u recognise the term "Lemmings Song 4" ive remixed that one to fit it in with those 1 minute levels. The song lasts exactly one minute with a small explosion at the end.

The video that I created for it features two names registered to this forum: Lem'ka and Dr Lemmingsham.

Before I upload the video to YouTube I need to ask approval by these two members that I can use their names in this video (its only fair that I do). So Lemka and Dr Lemmingsham, if you are reading this please let me know if you want to look at the video before you make a decision, we can find a way to get it sent over to you.

If everyone else wants to hear the remixed song let me know where to put it.

Tim.

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
Re: A new remixed version of an original lemmings song
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 07:30:53 AM »
Since Lemmings File Archive has died, if you want to upload just the music, why not just use something like MegaUpload or SendSpace, etc?

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
Re: A new remixed version of an original lemmings song
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 08:25:40 AM »
Well, ive just realised that I have an account on MySpace, and Ive uploaded the video to my section. I didnt publicly list the video, so unless someone is looking directly at my page, it is mainly private.

Here is the video for you all:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=35514371

The video is exactly one minute long and the story that appears on the video might skip quickly for those slower readers, so be aware of this when watching it. The song itself is a little moderation, nothing major.

I hope you all like it :) one of my first remixes.

EDIT: Actually, I couldnt make it private, nobody except me could view it then, its now a public video