Lemmings Boards > Lemmings Main

The Lemmings The Ports Book

(1/9) > >>

607:
Hello, I just found out about this book.
There is a topic about it here, but I didn't want to bump it: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=1863.0
I can't find it anywhere online; it seems the webstore that sold it is gone completely. Does anyone know if there is any way to get this book? I think I'd really like it!

Flopsy:
It's sad that this book went out of print so quickly.

I bought it from Amazon UK for £34.99 a year ago but it's unavailable now.

I don't understand why the webstore has disappeared, because they were selling PDF copies of the book for about £10, they could have carried on selling that.
Perhaps Castle Books no longer has the license to sell the book anymore.

If you manage to find this book anywhere, definitely pick it up. I've got a copy of the book and I don't regret the high price I paid for it.

Leo:
PDF is not on sale anymore because only insane man would want to pay 10£ for it, when author himself gave the book for free to everybody (before over a year now).

607:
It's a shame. :/

I might pay £10 for it, but I'd prefer a physical copy, to exhibit and look at.

Leo:
You might pay for what? Physical book or PDF? Or you want the physical book for 10 pounds? It wasn't 10, as Flopys said, it was 35.

And, by the way, Flopsy, you didn't bought it a year ago (unless you've bought it twice, but I doubt that). In your post (23 may 2015) you said, "I purchased this book this week". So, it's about 2 years and 8 months now (yes, I know, time flies, it does't look so long ago).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version