NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Styles

[NeoLemmix] [New Formats] Agony Graphic Set - Zanzindorf

<< < (2/3) > >>

zanzindorf:
Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Nepster, I made some edits to the trees with your feed back. I think your right about the leaves.

Now the leaves are more solid, and I used a darker color to blend them together, so you really can't tell the difference.

Right now, I think I'd like to add a few more smaller terrain pieces to make it easier to work with. Right now, I have a lot of large objects, which makes level building a little tricky.

zanzindorf:
Version 1.0 has been released. See original post for download.

Nepster, though it is finished, I think I wanna wait until after I make a level pack with it before we add it to the style downloads. I want to make sure it's glitch free. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Flopsy:
zanzindorf

Me and Wafflem are planning to use this tileset in the upcoming MegSEGAbytes pack which is nearly complete, really good job on this tileset :)

zanzindorf:
Thanks! I'm glad you like it :laugh:

While using it myself, I noticed a few errors in the pixel art, so I'm planning on uploading a final patch tomorrow. It will just fixe the looks, it won't change the shape of any of the terrain pieces. Also, I'm thinking of adding another trap, one that's a tad smaller than the others so it's easier to work with.

I look forward to playing your new level pack :thumbsup:

zanzindorf:
Alrighty, version 2.0 is released. I added three backgrounds, a new impaling trap, and made some minor edits to the brick objects. The updated version has been attached to the top post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version