Author Topic: lemmings 2 ending  (Read 7401 times)

peaches

lemmings 2 ending
« on: October 29, 2008, 12:00:19 AM »
I'm having a problem getting the special ending for lemmings 2.  It says I have to save at least half, which I did for each level, but it still gives me that 'you haven't saved enough from each tribe' notice.  On one level I saved exactly 30 lemmings, could this be the problem? Do I have to save at least 31, or is there a glitch in my game?

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Re: lemmings 2 ending
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 02:49:33 AM »
You need at least 30 lemmings from each tribe along with a full gold talisman. You will get the golden piece for a tribe if you achieve a gold medal on all ten levels.

Most levels require to save every lemming in order to get gold. If the intended solution loses a few lemmings, then you'll get gold for losing at most that many. :-)

As you already have 30 lemmings from each tribe in the ark, you'll only have to replay levels without a gold medal, not the levels after them. If you save 50 on Sports level 1, finish the tribe and later get 58 (= gold medal) on Sports 1, you don't have to replay Sports 2 with 58 instead of 50 if you already have gold there.

-- Simon

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
Re: lemmings 2 ending
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 03:26:48 AM »
Well, some of us our lucky if we can get AN ending. I have not managed to beat the game before.

Though I am trying, so I may be able to improve that eventually...