Author Topic: Let's make some music  (Read 11805 times)

JasonXV

Re: Let's make some music
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2005, 05:24:20 AM »
OH for the love of...

ALL I ASKED WERE FOR SOME FREAKIN SUGGESTIONS! IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE USELESS AND PERSONAL, JUST FREAKIN DON'T SAY ANYTHING!

Ugh someone just delete this thread, or at least rename it to "Instead of helping, just bleat bleat bleat", because rather than be helpful, you're just being as unhelpful as you can! :@

Stop posting your life stories and just answer the freakin question, or someone delete this thread. If you can't do one simple thing, than just don't do anything at all. Don't waste the space on the server, just freakin' give some suggestions. Or is that impossible? I'm sure with the way things are going, it is.

Pardon my rudeness 8-) This is not my week

TA!
JasonXV

Offline Mindless

• View Profile
    • Lemmings Level Database
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2005, 08:11:41 AM »
Quote from: JasonXV  link=1123283493/15#15 date=1123392260
Ugh someone just delete this thread...

Pardon my rudeness 8-) This is not my week

Actually I was just going to sugguest this...

May I also suggest punching a pillow or yelling at a wall to reduce stress/anger.  ;)

the guest

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2005, 09:44:45 AM »
Quote from: JasonXV  link=1123283493/15#15 date=1123392260
Stop posting your life stories and just answer the freakin question

At one point I did, 5 suggestions in fact, if you read here.  But as you insist that no one is answering your "freakin question", I can only imagine that those suggestions were, for reasons you haven't told anyone, somehow not what you're looking for, so I took the files back down.

Seeing that my attempt to help means nothing to you, I figure I might as well take your advice about "saying nothing at all". *shrugs*

tumble_weed

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2005, 11:54:39 AM »
I am just going to lock this thread.

and Jason, if you are going to request something please don't harrass people, no one here is obliged in any way to help you at all...Please try to act more calmly if you don't get the response you're after. If you make any more abusive threads like this, you'll probably end up being banned...just remember that.

Andi

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2005, 09:28:07 PM »
Quote from: tumble_weed  link=1123283493/15#18 date=1123415679
I am just going to lock this thread.

:agree:

And Jason has just been warned because of rudeness. If it isn't your week just stay away from this board.