Author Topic: PSP Lemmings Poll  (Read 8954 times)

Offline Isu

• View Profile
Re: PSP Lemmings Poll
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2005, 10:21:29 AM »
But it was the pixely graphics that made the first games so good. That might mean the precision required on some levels is all screwed up, but we'll have to wait and see.

The PSP is released in Europe, New Zealand and Australia on the 1st of September, so if lemmings is a launch title that is when we'll see it.

http://playstation.about.com/b/a/166229.htm

tumble_weed

Re: PSP Lemmings Poll
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2005, 01:06:02 PM »
Quote from: Isu  link=1122544418/15#15 date=1122805289
But it was the pixely graphics that made the first games so good. That might mean the precision required on some levels is all screwed up, but we'll have to wait and see.

I 100% agree with you there! But they wouldn't release anything now that could be described as "pixely"...which I guess sorta makes me sad  :-[...Pretty much all of my favourite games are "pixely"...

But still the graphics look good for what they are...honestly when i first heard that there was a new lemmings game i was afraid we were going to get some weird 3D action game involving a mixture of blowing up aliens and rpg style gameplay with elements of puzzles here and there with a "Lemmings" title slapped on it...or something creepy like that.

but i was pretty happy when i saw that it was sticking to the original game, but yeah i agree, some of the levels involving pixel precision will probably be ruined...and what about the special levels?