NeoLemmix > Levels for v10 or older

[NeoLemmix] Raylems

(1/5) > >>

Ryemanni:
Hello! I have finally converted Raylems into new format. I guess better late than never, right? Man, I can't believe it's been like 7 years. :8:()[:
I now call it "Raylems refurbished" as I also changed some of the levels up, tried to block backroutes and overall just tweaked everything.
I also took the opportunity to remake some of my old tiles, as they weren't really up to my current standards. I made sure to not change any tile silhouettes though, to not potentially break other levels that use them. Also, even though ive since changed my username to not start with "ray", I will keep using this prefix in the context of neolemmix to not break any old or future assets I may make.

Download from here:
https://www.ryemanni.com/filestorage/RaylemsRefurbished.zip
The zip includes all the levels, remade styles, music and sound effects the pack uses! :thumbsup:

--Original post--

Hello everyone!

This is my first levelpack ever so it's not that big, only 30 levels. The puzzles might not be that mind boggling, but I still hope someone will get enjoyment out of them. :D
I made 6 new tilesest for this pack and I'm planning to make more in the future.

Download here:
Link dead

Criticism, comments, replays and backrouting is always welcom! Especially I have only tested these levels myself. :D

namida:
Haven't tried the pack yet, but from the previews, the tilesets look VERY impressive! :)

Ryemanni:

--- Quote from: namida on April 30, 2017, 03:15:06 PM ---Haven't tried the pack yet, but from the previews, the tilesets look VERY impressive! :)

--- End quote ---
Thanks! I had fun making them. :D

joshescue18:
I solved them all.

Ryemanni:
That's great! I'm glad to see that there weren't any major backroutes, but some tricks made me facepalm. How didn't I see them myself? :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version