Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 141536 times)

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
Re: Random Story
« Reply #465 on: February 22, 2005, 10:14:40 AM »
Then, while still applauding him, they threw him down a well :P.

Lemeri

« Reply #466 on: February 22, 2005, 09:08:20 PM »
He started to drown.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He cried. Suddenly...

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #467 on: February 24, 2005, 06:47:59 PM »
His wings sprouted from his back once more, and he was enveloped in a writhing sheet of flame. He twisted his hands, and time and space seemed to skew before the might of Lemmy's demonic powers.
Unfortunately for Lemmy, that was just an illusion. He continued to plummet down the watery depths.

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #468 on: March 02, 2005, 12:20:37 PM »
He kept falling.
"Hey! Can we stop this falling scene?" Lemmy yelled. He hit the floor instantly. He was in a chamber lit by torches. Searching the chamber, Lemmy found a bunny rabbit. "Awww, what a cute-" Lemmy began, but jumped back as metallic panels opened on the bunny and hundreds of kinds of guns and weapons pointed at him. The bunny fired all the guns at once, destroying every cell of Lemmy's body.

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #469 on: March 02, 2005, 06:04:41 PM »
However, it turned out that at the instant of destruction, Lemmy's entire biological data had been mapped into a computer.
Once again, time and space warped around Lemmy, and he saw flashing mesh patterns in bright primary colors. He felt like he was swimming through black ooze.
Then his world distorted, everything went black, and he distantly heard a thudding sound as his body hit the floor.

After a few moments, he opened his eyes... only to realize that he was inside an enourmous computer!
"I'm standing on a circuit board!" Lemmy yelped. "I'm going to cause a malfunction!"
The paranoid creature lept to the side, and came face to face with...

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #470 on: March 03, 2005, 12:15:03 PM »
...Mr. Ksoft.

"Hey! I thought you were only a forum member!" Lemmy yelled.
"I can choose if I want to be here," Mr. Ksoft muttered. "And I can also choose HOW YOU DIE!" He lunged forward and kicked Lemmy in the chest. Lemmy fell to the ground and rolled into a capsule. Mr. Ksoft began typing commands into a computer, and the capsule sealed shut.
"What are you doing!?" Lemmy screamed. The capsule began to fill with water.
"Stop! Stop! Stopppopopopop!" Lemmy gurgled as he went underwater. The capsule was entirely full of water. Mr. Ksoft sent another command into the computer and some kind of electrical charges were sent to the capsule. Lemmy screamed in agony as the electric bolts were magnified in the water. Suddenly it stopped. The capsule fell open, and Lemmy rolled onto the floor, which collapsed.
He fell through the sky and saw that he had been in a giant airship. Lemmy hit the ground. He was in a desolate wasteland.
"Where am I?" Lemmy asked. He heard footsteps behind him. He turned and saw a huge army of metallic lemmings. He looked up and saw Mr. Ksoft flying over the army.
"Thank you for the genetic data!" Mr. Ksoft laughed. "Now the world will belong to Me... and Xan!"

----
(Boy, that was long, now that I look at it!)

Lemeri

« Reply #471 on: March 03, 2005, 10:16:28 PM »
"You mean..." Lemmy stuttered "Xan... Xan?". A couple of men in white coats entered.
"It's gone to his head," The lead doctor sneered "We will have to... operate."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Lemmy wailed "DO NOT OPEERRRAAATEEE ON MYYEEEEE!!!!!". He dug a whole in the ground and burrowed into it. One of them sprayed gas down the hole.

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 06, 2005, 04:25:42 PM »
Then Lemmy became a donut.  A squirrel sniffed him and then ran away.  Then an ant sniffed him and ran away.  Then a dog sniffed him and ran away.  Then an elephant picked him up, put him on its back, and started running.  Somehow, they ended up on a pole.  The pole was sinking.  The pole was about 20 miles high.  Lemmy the donut was starting to decay.  So, he decided to become a rock.  Suddenly a voice came over him and said
"You have one conversion left."  Lemmy had no idea what that meant until it was too late.  He decided to transform into a boulder.
"You have no conversions left."  Now lemmy became aware of his fate.
"Mkay.......so I'm a boulder now....****."

Lemeri

« Reply #473 on: March 06, 2005, 05:02:13 PM »
Suddenly, Lemmy saw the code of the world. It was written in Q Basic.
"What? That... That means I'm.... BASIC????" Lemmy gasped. He looked the code over. It was 803,210,305,104,104,102,104,184 lines.
"It's all... Spag.... Spagha.... Spgahtety.... What is the word?" Lemmy gasped. He suddenly realized he had the brain of the rock, too.

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 07, 2005, 10:57:41 AM »
The world coded in qbasic?   :D lol.

With a blinding flash, an evil Lon appeared.
"What are you?"
"Ha!  I am a Lon!"
"Which Lon are you?"

Lemeri

« Reply #475 on: March 17, 2005, 12:16:36 AM »
"The oooooonnnlllyyyy Lon!" the Lon exclaimed.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's crazy talk!" Lemmy gasped in panic. Then he snapped out of it and murdered the Lon.

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: March 19, 2005, 02:27:02 PM »
A hamster ran up onto Lemmy's shoulder.

Offline Adam

• Just one more level....
    • View Profile
    • Lemmings Forums
« Reply #477 on: March 19, 2005, 02:32:11 PM »
but quickly jumped off because

Offline Isu

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 21, 2005, 04:37:04 PM »
The smell was so bad, to which Lemmy remembered, "I havn't had a shower for weeks!" He quickly ran toward the blue abyss in search of water.

AstralLemming

« Reply #479 on: May 27, 2005, 04:28:01 PM »
Some weird creature jumped out of a hole and punched him.