Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 141528 times)

Lemeri

Re: Random Story
« Reply #375 on: August 31, 2004, 11:42:37 PM »
"Th-Thank you Xan" Lemmy gasped, puring it down his throat "But I want all your money, too"

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #376 on: September 01, 2004, 02:01:38 PM »
"You won't get it!" Xan snarled, pulling a huge gun out of his trechcoat and pointing it at Lemmy's head.
"Whew! You've got the point now!" he added, and, keeping Lemmy at gunpoint, he stalked behind the counter and started smashing all the beer cans.
"What the heck?" Lemmy asked, spluttering. "Wait... I need that!"
"No can do, kid."

Lemeri

« Reply #377 on: September 01, 2004, 02:05:44 PM »
Lemmy began to stab himself wth the shards of the beer cans.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 01, 2004, 02:06:45 PM »
"Sure," Xan said. "Knock yourself out." he lobbed more beer cans at Lemmy, and then he leaned against the wall to watch.

Lemeri

« Reply #379 on: September 01, 2004, 02:07:43 PM »
Lemmy snarled and pulled an AVRIL gun from under a box. He shot Xan with it.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 01, 2004, 02:08:50 PM »
Xan dodged away at the last moment - somehow - and shot Lemmy with his huge gun, thus landing Lemmy back in the hospital.
"D-damn you Xan! I thought you were my friend!" Lemmy shreiked as he woke up.
He was then promptly tossed into the insane asylum.

Lemeri

« Reply #381 on: September 01, 2004, 02:10:18 PM »
"Now Lemmy," said the Lead Doctor "We can sanction your mild cursing even in the hosp, but you've really stepped over the line by cursing like that in the ER!"

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #382 on: September 04, 2004, 12:23:56 AM »
Then, after 15 minutes, Lemmy was automatically logged out of the forums, because Lemmy was in the forums for 15 minutes. Rouge logged out, too.

Lemmy fixed himself and dashed out of the ghost hospital to meet his rival Rouge. "Hello, Lemmy, sir!" said Rouge. "Why did you send me that game over screen?" "Because it means that YOU SUCK!!!" Then Lemmy laughed himself silly.

Lemeri

« Reply #383 on: September 05, 2004, 02:40:09 PM »
"No I don't, freak"
"Yes you do!"
"No I don't!"
"Hah! You just provy point! You make bad joke, bad grammer! I got 201 on my AS score, but I got a -6.01 total to my stats banking! The system is going to hell!"

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 05, 2004, 03:03:54 PM »
"It was already in hell, kid. It was written there." Xan lounged against a brick, and offered Lemmy a beer. "I don't drink this stuff any more. Rusted up my arm hatch real bad last time."
"Looks like you got better!" Lemmy exclaimed, taking the beer and pouring it all over the dirt. "Hate the stuff," he said out of the corner of his mouth. "Hate all stuff. Hate my chair. Hate my processor. I'm a waste of silicon, carbon, and CPU cycles. I hate my life. I can't do anything. I... I don't exist."

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #385 on: September 12, 2004, 06:11:27 AM »
Xan disappeared. Lemmy stared at Rouge and got his sword. But...

"Err..." said the sword, "Me not sword. Me Krall!" "GRR!!!" growled Lemmy. "HAHA!!! KRALL WAYLAID YOU!!!!" said Rouge. Lemmy threw Krall back to the real world and glared at Rouge.

"Rouge, ma'am, kick me!" "NO! NEVER!" screamed Rouge. Lemmy stomped on Rouge's foot, but missed. Rouge gave him a card which says this:

:bday:

But suddenly, it exploded to smithereens! Lemmy screamed like a big ugly sissy!

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 16, 2004, 01:57:57 PM »
... And then he pulled out a magnum and wasted Rouge. "Xan? Xan? Where are you?" he shouted, waving the magnum around in the air. "I tell you, soup steals the bait nicely! I FEEL FREE!" he tossed the magnum away, and went bounding off to the icecream shop, fully expecting to see Xan lounging against the wall there.

He was not dissapointed.

However, there were also some other odd customers. They...

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #387 on: September 16, 2004, 02:28:27 PM »
grabbed Lemmy and revealed their faces. THEY WERE THE TELETUBBIES!!! "AHHH!!!! I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!" screamed Lemmy. Rouge laughed herself silly. Xan, on the other hand disappeared. "XAN! COME BACK!" said Lemmy. Then he got an automatic, and destroyed all the Teletubbies. Lemmy went to Rouge, but Rouge showed her fangs. Then Lemmy looked like this:  =8O

Suddenly, a group of lemmings came, and they showed:

:lem4ever:

Rouge felt irritated, so she destroyed the sign by....

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #388 on: September 26, 2004, 05:56:40 AM »
(Post not part of story)

I miss Magic Wars a lot. If anyone agrees, we'll make a Magic Wars, Saga 2.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 26, 2004, 11:38:35 PM »
[Heck no. That thing sucked. If you try to start it again, I'll break your face. :D]

Tearing it into as many shreds as she could, building a bonfire, and doing a dance around it as the shreds burned. She started calling upon her dark masters to come and aid her in the destruction of Lemmy and Xan Kriegor.
Fortunately for said individuals, she didn't get very far. A gruesome slime monster emerged from the brush, and...

[Edit - You see this? This thing called an 'Edit'? It is advised that you use that button instead of making another post, which will aggrivate many. Myself included.]