Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 141517 times)

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
Re: Random Story
« Reply #360 on: August 30, 2004, 05:29:58 PM »
"You're all... repo men!" Lemmy gasped, blood choking him as he spoke. "Even... -hack- even you, Xan!" he let out a gurgle and lay dead.
"Tough luck, kid," Xan growled, holding up his gun and leaping out of the car.
"Should I... get an... ambulance?" Rouge snarled, hatred deep in her voice.
"Nope," Xan remarked, pulling out his trusty link gun and shooting Lemmy with the alt-fire.
"He's dead now, all right, all right," he declared, standing up. "Long live the CORRUPT!"
And with that, Rouge fell dead, lead puncturing her in many places.

Lemeri

« Reply #361 on: August 30, 2004, 05:45:58 PM »
A couple of men in black full body diving suits walked in and dragged Lemmy's body to the hospital.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 30, 2004, 06:05:40 PM »

"Call the cops, there's been a murder! Hah hah!" Xan roared, ducking to the hospital. Then he revved the engine, and sped away.
"Damn right I'll call the cops," the hospital attendant snarled. "You stole a car. You murderer. I'll hang you."

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #363 on: August 31, 2004, 12:41:46 AM »
But then Rouge and Lemmy, as ghosts, returned to the skies. Rouge kicked Lemmy away, and logged in the forums, to see that someone in the Lemmings List Level Game told a person to "Shut up" so then she banned that person for a week and then Lemmy logged in. Lemmy PMed Rouge, which had a game-over screen, which was from the game Sonic Advance 2, then Rouge felt irritated, so then...

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 31, 2004, 03:56:38 PM »
Lemmy woke up with a severe headache. "Uggh, I've been having nightmares again," he whispered. He staggered out of his bed, and clutched at his doorframe. "Medic! Medic!" he roared out into the hallways.
Then he remembered that he lived alone ever since he'd killed his family in a fit of rage. He shrugged, and sprawled headlong into the grass outside his window.
"Looks like you have problems, kid," Xan remarked.

Lemeri

« Reply #365 on: August 31, 2004, 03:59:26 PM »
"I....I killed a man today... But... I was pr...pr....prevoked...." Lemmy stuttered as blood trickled from his mouth "But... I blame... It on society... Society made me what I am!"

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 31, 2004, 04:01:52 PM »
"No, Lemmy," Xan said, shaking his head. "I made you what you are. I fiddled with your brain last time you went all unconscious and dying on me. And now, well... let's just say I should never become a brain surgeon!"
"You... you... messed my mind up?" Lemmy coughed, and sat up abruptly, swiping blood off his lips. "No! How c-could you? I thought you were my friend!"
"Sure, I was just trying to fix you. You already had a bad case of psychosis."
Lemmy fell to the ground, hammering it with his fists and screaming incoherent things about motorcycles.

Lemeri

« Reply #367 on: August 31, 2004, 04:04:38 PM »
"Come join me at the office. I have a job for you" Xan remarked.
"But.. You're asking me to become a Repo man like you?" Lemmy snarled.
"Sure. But first, let's go rob a convenience store"

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 31, 2004, 04:08:18 PM »
"Well, I do need more beer," Lemmy said with a shrug. He dragged his way over to Xan, and shook his hand.
"You're pathetic. Have a medkit. I'll go rob the store while you fix yourself up. Meet you at The Office."
And with that, Xan left.
Lemmy stared at the kit in a stupor, and then he slowly bashed the cover open. After that, he managed to wrap himself in bandages much like a mummy, but without the embalming.
"I'm coming!" he shreiked, though his voice was somewhat muffled.

Lemeri

« Reply #369 on: August 31, 2004, 04:10:58 PM »
"Hey mister, can I have 2 dollars?" a guy in the street asked him "My k-"
Lemmy pulled a gun and shot him. Then Lemmy went over to the convenience store.
"I had to kill them all" Xan remarked.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 31, 2004, 04:16:58 PM »
"I can't go on like this," Lemmy said, his voice perfectly calm. "Killing, being killed, blood on the floor... it's too much for me. All I want is a small life somewhere, a two story house, and a bright red motorcycle. It's not too much to ask, is it? No, it's not..."
"Snap out of it, kid," Xan snarled. "I've got the goods. Take them."
"No, I can't do that, Xan. I'm not with you any more. I've joined a secret gang of trenchcoat wearing mobsters," Lemmy replied, his voice still with a deadly calm.
"I kill people like you!" Xan declared, pulling a gun on Lemmy. "Don't move! Don't move!"

Lemeri

« Reply #371 on: August 31, 2004, 04:19:10 PM »
Lemmy snapped out his gun and shot Xan in the eye plate. Xan stumbled back and hit Lemmy in the shoulder, then keeled over. Lemmy left the store and went over to the Repo man office, and gunned every one of them down. Then he went back to his home city to pay a visit to some old friends.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 31, 2004, 04:24:19 PM »
His friends were having a drunken pool party.
"Lemmy, old buddy, come join ush!" one of them slurred, patting Lemmy on the shoulder.
"Heck no!" Lemmy shouted. "I've had enough of you! You're all sickos! And you drink too much! And, and -- you stiffed me when I was five years old! You killed my pet frog! I'll kill you!"
He jerked his automatic around and gunned all of them down, singing 'All you need is love' out of the corner of his mouth.
He stood there for a few minutes, staring at his fallen friends, and then he went back to see what he'd done to Xan. His memory was failing him again.

Lemeri

« Reply #373 on: August 31, 2004, 04:28:47 PM »
He found Xan eating twinkies in the store. He was halfway through a 6 pack of beer.
"No hard feel's, Lemmy. That peice'a junk need ze repars 'ne wea."

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 31, 2004, 04:31:47 PM »
"... What peice of junk?" Lemmy asked, as he shredded the bandages off of him. "The blood's gone down, Xan, I just want you to know that. You're a good robot. You save me."
"Have a beer, kid."