Author Topic: [FEAT][DISC] Replay Manager  (Read 354 times)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
[FEAT][DISC] Replay Manager
« on: April 23, 2024, 12:43:56 PM »
First things first, the dialog is now larger and edited for readability. I've also added an option to append the replay file with a result tag (Passed, Talisman, Undetermined, etc...), and it works nicely:

Note that the tag is replaced for subsequent checks, even if "Keep Existing Filename" is checked (the first part of the filename will remain unchanged, as usual).

My question here is, should this option be checked by default? I would lean towards yes, but I can see reasons why people might not want this.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:00:38 AM by WillLem »

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: [FEAT][DISC] Replay Manager
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:13:13 AM »
Further updates to what is now the "Replay Manager" (formerly the replay renaming dialog when performing a Mass Replay Check):

Note that the functions are more or less the same, with the only addition being the ability to append the replay result to the filename (this can be done per-replay-kind).

The only function of "Refresh Replays", AFAICT, is that it sets the replay version number to the current level version number iff the replay passed and the version number was older (or otherwise different), so it made sense to clarify this in the checkbox caption.

We now have an actions list, which updates per-replay-kind, per-option. This is to help keep track of which options have been selected, and to encourage use of the different options when performing a MRC.

At present, I'm thinking to have both checkboxes (Append Result and Update Version) checked by default.
Thoughts? Feedback? Suggestions?

Implemented in Commit 139913a68
« Last Edit: Today at 02:18:14 AM by WillLem »