Author Topic: Official Lemmings plushes now up for pre-order!  (Read 3176 times)

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
Official Lemmings plushes now up for pre-order!
« on: March 28, 2015, 08:55:51 PM »
I did post about this in the upcoming official merchandise topic, but I know that plushes are a popular product category for a series like Lemmings due to "nameless hordes appeal", and the plushes are in their own right a decades-long much-requested item quite apart from all of the other Lemmings merchandise, so I figure that a heads-up thread of its own is warranted. ;)

Anyway, as of March 28th 2015, the official Lemmings plushes by Gaya Entertainment (which contain a sound module with Lemmings speech thereon) are now available for pre-order from this page at UK-but-ships-worldwide online store, Gamerabilia (I'm not associated with them - I'm just a happy repeat customer, and I pre-ordered mine this morning :D ). For those who haven't seen them, images of the official plushes can be seen below;

I hope everyone who wants an official Lemmings plush is able to get one! :thumbsup:

Offline 607

• View Profile
Re: Official Lemmings plushes now up for pre-order!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 02:13:44 PM »
Does pre-ordering have any benefits? I think I'd rather wait until someone here gives a review.

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
Re: Official Lemmings plushes now up for pre-order!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 08:26:16 PM »
Does pre-ordering have any benefits?
Only if a person wants to be absolutely guaranteed of getting something upon release, or where there are concerns of there not being enough supply to meet demand - and I don't believe that that will be an issue in this case.

I think I'd rather wait until someone here gives a review.
I've been waiting and hoping for official plushes for more than twenty years, so you can bet that I'll be providing a review once I receive mine. ;)