Author Topic: Lemmings Hall of Fame [120/120 levels completed; Test Phase Has Begun]  (Read 18475 times)

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings Hall of Fame [120/120 levels completed; Test Phase Has Begun]
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2024, 05:48:59 PM »
I'm making progress in fixing the first batch of backroutes for the Gold and Platinum rank - only a few more Platinum levels left to go before I can send another version to kaywhyn.

So far, the levels didn't turn out as backroute-prone as I feared - and for the few glaring ones I left open, the fixes were usually the easiest (just some extra steel / one-way arrows). For one particular level, a trap did the trick by blocking off a route. Since this was a Shadow level, I didn't want to use one of the standard L2 Shadow stompers here (the ones with the red exclamation marks), since the top part always looks like a walkable steel square. Normally, these traps go on top of terrain - having one just by itself, without actual steel under the red exclamation mark, would be confusing. Hence, I went with the red-eyes trap from L2 Cavelem instead, which does seem to go along with the L2 Shadow tileset quite nicely. :D
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
@Strato

As it's almost been two months since your post, it looks like you got swamped with IRL stuff. Judging from your posts regarding moving into a new place, I'm assuming that has been more work than anticipated? No worries, I've just been wondering how the new update is going and was kind of expecting it to drop soon given your latest post ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0