NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Styles

[NeoLemmix] Tetris Attack Dragon set

<< < (2/3) > >>

nin10doadict:
But I do have pictures embedded in the first post... ???
The levels are also full of backroutes. I stumbled across a bug in the player when trying to fix them, and have reported it.

IchoTolot:

--- Quote from: nin10doadict on April 25, 2018, 06:47:43 PM ---But I do have pictures embedded in the first post... ???

--- End quote ---

I see no pictures there. Maybe you put in the image links in the wrong way.

nin10doadict:
I dunno what's up, the images are appearing in the post just fine for me. Maybe hosting them on Dropbox isn't the way to go.

Strato Incendus:

--- Quote from: nin10doadict on April 25, 2018, 12:18:32 AM ---I'll attach the file for the old format to the initial post, if you want to use that instead.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I've just downloaded it and will give it a try soon! :)

Boy, Lemmings World Tour will barely look like a Lemmings pack anymore, with all the new tilesets that have come out recently, because it's tempting to try and use so many of them... and the fact that I do a lot more graphic set combination to imitate real-world places certainly doesn't help either :D .

IchoTolot:

--- Quote from: nin10doadict on April 25, 2018, 10:55:15 PM ---I dunno what's up, the images are appearing in the post just fine for me. Maybe hosting them on Dropbox isn't the way to go.

--- End quote ---

Now I am curious! Am I the only one here that doesn't see pictures, or do other people have the same problem? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version