Author Topic: Does anyone have these levels?  (Read 5499 times)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
Re: Does anyone have these levels?
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 11:01:39 PM »
Before a computer gets pointlessly rebooted, can it be done in LemEdit?

Offline DoubleU

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2011, 04:47:59 PM »
Hi, sorry to resurrect this topic if no one wants to, but the links are broken.  Where do I get the levels?

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2011, 05:35:08 PM »
Not sure which exactly you mean, but here's AmigaLemmingsLevels.zip, which seems to contain all Amiga levels.
I found .lvl files in one of my folders called "Go for it", "Nearly there", "Menacing" and "What an awesome level" which probably contain the special gfx level replacements: http://geoo.digibase.ca/lemmings/Amiga_specials.zip

The levelpack minimac referred to (manual remakes, I think), is here: http://lemmings-db.camanis.net/levelpack/agpsZW1taW5ncy0zchALEglMZXZlbFBhY2sY9g0M/

Offline DoubleU

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 09:26:25 PM »
To whom it may concern,

Apparently these levels are called, "Go for it!", "Lemming Lament", "It's not over 'til it's over", and "Don't make the wrong choice!" respectively.  I found out the real name for "Nearly There" from my copy of L++ which has every word capitalized, which it shouldn't.

I have a few other minor issues with L++; where do I address them?  Or do I?

Offline Adam

• Just one more level....
    • View Profile
    • Lemmings Forums
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 09:29:30 PM »
As far as I know - and I'm slightly out of the loop at the moment - L++ is now Lix, and L++ is generally unsupported. Both games were written by Simon here, and I believe there is a Lix thread somewhere on this forum.

What are the issues you have? I'm sure between us, the forum members could help fix them.

Online Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 10:51:25 PM »
Hey DoubleU,

post in the game's forum (guests can post freely) or join the IRC channel irc.quakenet.org #lix (use this web client in case you don't have a client) or send a personal message.

-- Simon

Offline DoubleU

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 11:11:06 PM »
Someone once extracted the unique levels from (I think) the budget Amiga version of the original Lemmings. They're the same levels as found in the Master System version ie 'Go For It', 'Nearly There' etc. Does anyone have these, and if so would you mind uploading them? Thanks.

I used to have them but a couple of hard drives later and now I don't. :(
I've heard they were called, "Go for it!", "Lemming Lament" (aka MENACING! replacement), "It's not over 'til it's over" (called after What an Awesome Level on SMS for no good reason), and "Don't make the wrong choice!" ("Nearly There" in SMS).  Call me a bit of a purist.