Author Topic: The Lemmings Remake Topic  (Read 30114 times)

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
Re: The Lemmings Remake Topic
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2007, 03:03:28 PM »
I think Im a bit slow to ask this, but will there be any special soundtrack or new songs  for the Remake at all?

Tim.

P.S. Is there going to be one level per person that has made some to go in the remake list?

Ok Im definitely slow. I know that last question has been answered in previous threads/replies. Dang.

« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2007, 02:24:57 AM »
Regarding the bitmaps, it depends on what we're going for, stylistically; do we want the old style of writing still, or are we planning on something different?

And, for inserting levels, I can probably do that. According to the wiki, we only have a few levels. Is this accurate? If not, do I need to do anything special to get a level I created added? (I'm working on a handful of levels right now.)

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2007, 04:11:03 AM »
We have a lot of levels, though not a lot of selection and organization has been done as of yet.
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2007, 05:41:01 AM »
We have a lot of levels, though not a lot of selection and organization has been done as of yet.

Ah. Well, then.

I assume we don't have all the spaces filled? If so, what spaces remain unfilled/un-reserved for levels?

Offline Fleech

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2007, 01:24:54 PM »
As Steve said not much has been done so far with selecting which levels to include, so until that gets started properly all the spaces are still unfilled as far as I know.

Going back to the bitmaps again, I've shown these to EricLang but since you mentioned it I'll post them here. Nothings been decided yet, but I made a few using the original style just to see how they looked. If people want to go with something different (or want to make something better :P) then that's fair enough of course.

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=remakecunningep0.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=remakewackycn5.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=remakeabsurdyz5.jpg

« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2007, 03:23:20 PM »
Alright. That helps. I've got one level done for this.

Actually, those are pretty good. I think we'll be sticking with that.

Offline EricLang

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2007, 09:46:05 PM »
I will use the pictures of SgB. I will make a list of questions, which still are unanswered in this thread regarding the remake.

Leviathan

« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2007, 10:55:42 PM »
I finally found the forum again...
I'll be creating new levels soon :)

STT

« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2007, 06:30:33 AM »
Anything new?

Offline EricLang

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2007, 07:51:14 AM »
It seems not... dead place again. Too bad with the original forum working again :(

Offline Shvegait

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2007, 03:06:54 PM »
Busy with school...   :( We do need to complete this sometime though... I still have the files for the progress on the database I made, but just got swamped with other things...

Mossaic91

« Reply #131 on: February 23, 2007, 02:22:36 PM »
Dang, I need to get back to work on levels again!

TOG

« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2007, 05:32:36 PM »
I'm a bit confused...

Why aren't the levels organized? Is this the only thing left to do? Am I allowed to throw my own levels into the wiki? Are we using the wiki? Sorry for all the questions, but I'd really like to see this project finished... It would be fun to play all the new levels without having to switch ten out each time for CustLemm.

I personally like the lemmings music (one of the main reasons why I like the game)... so I don't think we need new music, but that might just be me.

One last thing, I personally feel the menu screen should just be left the way it is. There's no real need to make a picture is there? We only need five bitmaps for the five sections, right? And maybe I know this next question sounds stupid, but what are glitch levels?

STT

« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2007, 09:54:33 AM »
Levels that require glitches to pass (such as clibling through terrian, etc.)

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2007, 11:33:58 PM »
I just had a search for the Lemmings page on the Wikia site, but I didn't find the right one. Can anyone show me where it is please?