Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 27886 times)

Ice_Eagle

Random Story
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2006, 06:11:40 PM »
Magneto!

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Random Story
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 06:32:59 PM »
Somebody else could've got hurt, but a kitten did the Time Warp and all was well.

Ice_Eagle

Random Story
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 03:44:57 AM »
Until Magneto slayed the kitty. Lemmy came right out, but Magneto choked him.

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
Random Story
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 12:49:05 PM »
And then out of nowhere someone threw large metal blocks that were attracted to Magneto.   They bashed him and he died.

Lemmy fell and began to sing random songs.

Ice_Eagle

Random Story
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 12:59:31 PM »
Specifically, he was singing the seventeen Lemmings Songs, the four Special Level songs, as well as the six Oh No More Lemmings songs, all in exactly one hour and fourteen minutes.

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Random Story
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 07:57:26 PM »
The kitten respawned and did the Time Warp again.

Ice_Eagle

Random Story
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 08:48:35 PM »
But the time warp did not work; instead, the whole world fell black.

The kitty died again. Even if he would respawn he cannot Time Warp again because he used it all up.

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
Random Story
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 09:18:21 PM »
And Lemmy kept on singing despite this, until suddenly his head caught fire.

Ice_Eagle

Random Story
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 09:48:44 PM »
It was because the fireblower from the level "A task for blockers and bombers" was toasting Lemmy's head, and Lemmy was sitting right under it!

Lemmy used his fire to burn through the terrain of the level until he reached the exit. He was now in the level "Builders will help you here," where he burned the left wall of the level and fell into the green pool, to take out the fire from the head.

But the green pool on the left was actually acid!

Offline Isu

• View Profile
All this happens within the space of 3 seconds :P
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 10:19:55 PM »
Lemmy's whole body started to melt under the ferocity of the acid. For the upteenth time he saw his life flash before his eyes.

In the distance, there was this green + symbol. It was floating towards Lemmy, Lemmy tried to make out the origin of this cursor, but he was too weak to see much of anything. The cursor got closer, closer, until it looked like it was going to split him in two. But it didn't. It instead, shapeshifted from a + shape to a [] shape.

"Why prolong it?" thought lemmy, "why prolong the inevitable? Just kill me now, don't drag it out, just put me out of my misery."

Lemmy closed his now seriously deformed eyes, waiting for it all to end...

Ice_Eagle

Random Story
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 11:28:45 PM »
. But suddenly, he saw himself building out! The cursor told him to!

He was still in bad shape, however, as he was building out of the acid pool.

Offline Isu

• View Profile
Heh, making a reference to a past post on a past forum
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2006, 07:09:37 PM »
He remembered the Buildra's teachings; all bridges will consist of 12 bricks, no matter where you are, or how many you thought you had.

Lemmy had a dilemma. He was running out of bricks and had nowhere else to turn. He placed his 9th brick down, and the Cursor didn't care, it was elseware. As he placed the 10th brick down it made it place as loud as he could to try and get the attention of the Cursor. The Cursor still didn't come over. The Cursor still wasn't interested in him after he started placing the 11th brick.

"What's going on?" thought Lemmy, "First the cursor saves my life by making me build, then forgets that I'm gonna run out of bricks, so I'll fall into the acid anyway. I often wonder why I bother."

It's only when he placed the 12th and final brick that the cursor took any interest in coming back over.

"Well it's about time!" Lemmy said to the Cursor, "where the hell have you been?"

To lemmy's surprise the cursor responded; "Well, it's not easy keeping track of you and the other like-you's 500 pixels away, I was busy building them out of a pit, you know, pits are the worst..."

"Don't small talk me mister!" Lemmy choked, "Since when have a group of unendangered lifelings take priority over one that is just about to die?"

"Ever heard of the saying; "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"?"

"That's beside the point!" Lemmy exclaimed, "I don't care if there were 45 other me's back there, I should take priority, because of the hazard below me!"

"If that's the way you're gonna take it," the Cursor motioned, "then I guess I'll just leave."

"No, wait. I'm sorry, I got carried away there." Lemmy apologized, "What do you want me to do?"

Ice_Eagle

Random Story
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2006, 08:57:16 PM »
The cursor clicked on Lemmy, and Lemmy builded again.

Lemmy made it into the level, and took the stairs that the other lemmings built.

But then, there was a 5 on his head. 4...3....

"What? CURSOR! WHY DID YOU CLICK ON THE NUKE BUTTON?"

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Random Story
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2006, 10:12:21 AM »
Lemmy got to the exit just in time. He actually survived for a change.

He figured that, after being downright obnoxious last time, They didn't want him there again. He thanked his lucky stars for that, but...

Ice_Eagle

Re: Random Story
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2006, 07:41:07 PM »
the stars threw tomatoes at him.

"Oh great," said Lemmy, "just great."

Lemmy ran off, but then he ended up with a giant computer. Suddenly, the floppy disk drive did something awful to him. It...