Author Topic: Lemming skills  (Read 2801 times)

Mariachi Skeletron Prime

Lemming skills
« on: November 04, 2014, 05:31:47 PM »
Because why not?
It can be on the diversity of the skill, the way you use them, or just the animation.
  :-\

Mine is the bomber, just because it can be used in so many different ways, and I've found some creative ways to use them which I might make some levels themed around.

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
Re: Lemming skills
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 05:42:05 PM »
This one's difficult...I like most of them. Though in the end, my vote went to miner. This one is the most versatile of the destructive skills and uses a lot of tricks. There's a lot of creative uses for the miner which I've noticed in some levels of Revenge of the Lemmings. Pieuw also has a whole rank dedicated to miners in PimoLems, although I haven't played that rank yet.

Also, what did you put the walker in there for?
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 05:48:04 AM »
Fling-exploder :)

Offline Pieuw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 08:34:22 AM »
Miners! Creativity catalysts since time immemorial :)

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 03:57:18 PM »
My vote goes to Builders, as it's a skill that I find iconic of the series. :thumbsup:

Mariachi Skeletron Prime

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2014, 04:51:32 PM »
This one's difficult...I like most of them. Though in the end, my vote went to miner. This one is the most versatile of the destructive skills and uses a lot of tricks. There's a lot of creative uses for the miner which I've noticed in some levels of Revenge of the Lemmings. Pieuw also has a whole rank dedicated to miners in PimoLems, although I haven't played that rank yet.

Also, what did you put the walker in there for?
Why would I not put the walker in there?
 8)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 05:57:36 AM »
Why would I not put the walker in there?
 8)
I suppose if you put the walker in, you could also fit the Faller, Splatter, OhNoer etc. on this poll. jk

Anyway, my passion is building stuff, not breaking stuff. That's why I voted for the builder.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3