Author Topic: Other Games  (Read 38925 times)

JM

Re: Other Games
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2005, 03:36:46 PM »
Who's played on Baldurs Gate for the Xbox?

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2005, 02:06:48 AM »
I just found something very weird in Ocarina of Time, and apparently no one else has found it before, atleast no one who puts things on the internet.  

As adult Link, go up to Zora's fountain, and then swim over to where the entrance to the fairy fountain is.  There should be a gray rock.  If you have the silver gauntlets or the golden gauntlets, you can lift it and throw it away.  Underneath that is another rock that you can blow up and is embedded in the ground mostly.  If you blow it up, it reveals a secret passage full of invisible (can be seen with lense of truth) skulltulas.  After the skulltulas is a ladder, and that, leads to a place way up on the mountain.  Can anybody tell me why this is here???

Offline Argai

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2005, 03:26:15 AM »
Quote from: Timballisto  link=1091850616/120#121 date=1123812408
I just found something very weird in Ocarina of Time, and apparently no one else has found it before, atleast no one who puts things on the internet. &#A0;

As adult Link, go up to Zora's fountain, and then swim over to where the entrance to the fairy fountain is. &#A0;There should be a gray rock. &#A0;If you have the silver gauntlets or the golden gauntlets, you can lift it and throw it away. &#A0;Underneath that is another rock that you can blow up and is embedded in the ground mostly. &#A0;If you blow it up, it reveals a secret passage full of invisible (can be seen with lense of truth) skulltulas. &#A0;After the skulltulas is a ladder, and that, leads to a place way up on the mountain. &#A0;Can anybody tell me why this is here???
I don't know exactly, but isn't that a room with a gold skulltula?

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2005, 11:56:35 PM »
I've been playing Half-Life and Guild Wars a lot lately. This, by the way, explains why I've not been around much.  

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 18, 2005, 11:20:12 PM »
I've been playing Wings 2: Aces High.  Cool game!!!  I'd recommend playing it.

Jazzem

« Reply #125 on: October 26, 2005, 10:16:57 AM »
I've been enjoying the Donkey Kong Country games on the SNES recently. Not the most complex or original platformers, but very well designed and fun to play.

I'm playing Advance Wars: Dual Strike on the DS too, but I'm hopelessly stuck on mission 12 :-(

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 26, 2005, 02:01:54 PM »
I got "Neverwinter Nights Platinum" few days ago. I'm currently creating a module for the school! It will be an adventure about a sect with undead creatures and a Lost Boy. :D

Also, here's a bad consent:
I've never played "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Times" on Nintendo 64, it's a classical game you know! :-[

But, my brother passes me a Nintendo 64 and I'm playing the game these days. What an adventure! :)
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline Isu

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2005, 06:01:28 PM »
I brought Tekken 5 for my sisters birthday and now I think I'm playing it more than she is X_X. My sister (and I) have been following the series for a while and I have to say, Tekken 5 is easily the best in the series. I often play against her and I think I'm slacking. She is starting to get better than me :-(

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2005, 02:59:42 AM »
Wow. I just realized how Star Wars Battlefront has pulled me away from Lemmings.  I LOVE IT!  I'm getting SWBF2 this month too!  These games are MUST PLAYS!

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2005, 01:48:45 AM »
I just beat Burger Time Deluxe for gameboy (finally after about...um...12, 13 years?).  Good game.  There's a versus mode on there but I have no idea how it works.  I wish I could play it against someone, but finding someone else with the game would probably be like finding someone else who plays Tzar: Burden of the Crown.

On The OOT thing, no, there is no gold skulltula in there, and why in the world they would make something like that to house one little skulltula, I don't know.  Something's there I'm not seeing, or it's something else they decided to stop working on midway or something.  I wonder if that room's in the game cube version...

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 29, 2005, 06:23:01 PM »
Hah! I received for Christmas a joystick that contains 25 Intellivision games that just needs to plug into the TV to play! Is someone here knows that old console Intellivision?
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Jazzem

« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2005, 02:23:21 PM »
Anyone else got Mario Kart DS? I got it for Christmas, and it's undeniably fantastic, especially online!

Andi

« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2005, 10:05:59 PM »
I bought Mario Kart DS when it came out and after playing it I regreted it. I dislike it. Too many weird sounds for my oppinion and the rainbow road dissappointed me. -_- I awaited more. In the N64 version you needed 10 minutes for it. THAT was good. But the one in DS just sucks.

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2005, 04:53:21 AM »
Really?  You think so?  Personally I liked the one in the DS version better than the one in N64.  Maybe it's just that I don't like really long courses...unless you do one right maybe.  The N64 one is waayyyyyyyyyyyyy too long for me.  It takes forever.  Not only that, but the whole thing is walled off.  The DS one I think is better, but my favorite one would have to be the GC version of RR.  My favorite RR music is the SNES one.  The DS Mario Kart as a whole is good, but maybe a bit too easy.  Still exciting to play though.  You forget it's too easy while you race sometimes.  If only there was a way to make the game increasingly harder as you became better...

Can anyone say manual handicaps?

Oh yeah.  If you get bored with the game then try making your own Grand Prixs with the versus option and select course turned on.  It's fun.

I hope the game provided something you liked.

Jazzem

« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2005, 11:32:42 AM »
My personal favourite is the SNES version (Although after hours of Mario Kart DS I was hopeless at it-They're very un-alike!!), the handling  isexcellent, and a true example of "Easy to use, difficult to master". I've enjoyed every version really (Although I can't help but wish the N64 Karter was more speedy), even Double Dash, I'm a Mario Kart boff :P

Sorry you didn't like it though Andi, I actually like the DS Rainbow Road, arnd while the N64 one has a great charm about it, it's fairly tedious. Only the chain chomps provide any sort of challenge. What on Eath do you mean by weird sounds though!?

Either of you online with it? I know you disliked it Andi, but we can't go wrong with a race, eh?