Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 28325 times)

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
Re: Random Story
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2006, 12:25:13 AM »
was horrible! The floppy drive sucked him into a vortex. Lemmy was thrown across inconcievably far distances by the power of the vortex. It was then that Lemmy realised what was happening to him. The only way such a powerful vortex could exist was if it lead to the one level that matched its strength, FINLAND!!! (for those of you who don't remember, or if he never posted it, Finland is a near impossible level, after 8 days practice and hard work, Timballisto got 98% saved..)
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! GET ME OUT OF THIS VORTEX!!!" Lemmy screamed while futilely trying to get back out of the vortex. he struggled with all his might, adnd to his surprise, he got out! But, all the computer parts being cooperative, the floppy drive didn't like that, so it  asked the cursor for a favor. Once again, while sitting on the edge of the vortex eating a popsicle, he saw the cursor approach him. He waved at it. It kept coming towards him, and when it was next to him, it said, "Why didn't you go where you were supposed to? you were supposed to go to Finland. Here, maybe you went through the wrong vortex." It nudged him back in..

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2006, 01:33:16 AM »
but the vortex led him to a Lemmings 3D level called Lemtris.

"Oh no," said Lemmy. "How do I escape?"

EvilWeevil

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2006, 03:41:42 AM »
Suddenly, there was a creak, and a box opened, with lemmings pouring out. "Of course, I have to save the lemmings!" said Lemmy. After five minutes he got bored of working with these morons and typed in RASPUTIN on a nearby keyboard. Many dead lemmings later, he found himself being pulled into a new vortex with the words "OK, now do it properly" strangely echoing in his head...

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2006, 03:48:29 AM »
Then he landed in the level "Death Slide."

"Shoot," said Lemmy, as the box opened and the lemmings came pouring out. "I know! RASPUTIN!"

He went to another nearby keyboard, but accidentally stepped on the keys "Alt + Q."

"OH NO!" yelled all the lemmings, as they have 5-second-counters on their heads. Then they all exploded, making Lemmy get sucked into the vortex again, with the discouraging words:

Nuke them Lemm's

"NUKE YOU TOO, YOU LOSER!!!!" Lemmy yelled. He was back in the same level.

EvilWeevil

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 09:49:36 AM »
Lemmy was getting pretty sick of these lemmings levels by now, and decided enough was enough. He got out his pickaxe and went right to the front of the screen. With a mighty swing, the computer screen smashed, and lemmings began pouring out into the room beyond.

"Now what should I do?" Lemmy wondered.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 03:27:19 PM »
"I know! I'll destroy the levels! That way I don't have to work with the lemmings!"

And so he began destroying the Fun levels, starting with "Take a Dive." Some Fun levels were tricky for him to destroy, like "The Bean Machine," "Bounce, Bounce," "Lemmings Inside," "Castle Lemmalot," "Alpine Assault Course," and "Attack of the Fifty Ft. Lemmings."

As for "Slippery Maze," and "Aililemm's," he used bombs. The rest of the levels were destroyed using his pickaxe and other deadly weapons.

Then he proceeded to the Tricky levels. After destroying the first 6 Tricky levels he had to figure out how to destroy "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" the easy way.

Suddenly, Lemming Police Officers arrived and confronted him. "You are under arrest," yelled one officer, "for destroying 26 levels of Lemmings 3D."

"Oh really?" yelled Lemmy. Suddenly...

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2006, 06:58:17 PM »
He pulled a submachine gun out of his coat (which, needless to say, nobody had noticed he was wearing until that point). "You men are toast! You interfered with my demonic right to destruction!"
Lemmy poured the clip into them, and walked away humming. He still had to get out, but he felt far more satisfied. Soon he saw a flashing 'EXIT' sign before his eyes, and he quickened his step towards it.
He noticed that he was walking down a long hallway lined with doors, all alike. One by one the doors opened, and out of them came...

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2006, 08:39:16 PM »
many lemmings that were like this:  :devil:

Suddenly, they all bowed to him.

"What?" said Lemmy. As he watched the devil lemmings bow to him he was forgetting about his mission more and more.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2006, 09:22:11 PM »
Lemmy stared at them for a moment. "Yes," he muttered. "Yes, you should worship me. I deserve worship." He let the submachine gun drop from his nerveless fingers and raised his arms high, laughing.
He heard a clacking noise behind him. He quickly scuttled through the first door on his left, slamming it behind him and leaning against it. "No! Don't come near me! You fiend!" Lemmy shouted, unaware of the irony of his words. The clacking noise continued inexorably towards the door. It was the sound that plagued his darkest nightmares. Lemmy crawled into the farthest corner of the room and hid behind an unidentifiable stack of objects. "No, no, no..." he whispered, holding his head.
The door opened. Lemmy didn't dare look up. He knew very well what he would see in the doorway. It would surely rend him limb from limb!
"Look at me, Lemmy. See the face of evil!" declared the thing in the door. Lemmy couldn't help but look, only to see --

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2006, 12:41:35 AM »
a fake toy talking mask.

"That's it?" said Lemmy in disgust. He then smashed it.

Suddenly, it continued talking in a deep, eerie voice:

"Lemmy...since you want to destroy all of Lemmings 3D you have to guide these devil lemmings and have them destroy all 80 levels. You have destroyed 26/80 so far. Now, go back to 'Follow the Yellow Brick Road,' kill the Lemming Police with your new worshippers, and then destroy the level, starting with the yellow bricks. Do I make myself clear? NOW GO!"

And so Lemmy and the devil lemmings went back to "Follow the Yellow Brick Road," to see the Lemming Police again. Then they attacked the police by...

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2006, 03:58:10 PM »
rending them limb from limb in a gruesome festival of blood and death. Lemmy thought this was mighty cool, so he cheered them on. They managed to chew through several levels in this fashion, and Lemmy grew more and more drunk on power. He had the strange feeling this sort of thing kept happening to him, but he was also sure that large parts of his past were missing from his memory.
When he had destroyed fourty of the levels, he ran into a bit of a stumbling block...

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2006, 04:14:26 PM »
in the level "Spaghetti Junction." He was now working on destroying the Taxing levels.

The splitter block help split the devil lemmings so they can chew up the level separately. Then the level was all chewed up.

Suddenly, other members of the Lemming Police arrived with signs saying:  :spam::lem4ever: and :disagree:

"NOT THIS AGAIN!" yelled Lemmy. "BOYS, GET THEM!!!"

Then the devil lemmings looked like this:  :mikedevil:

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2006, 05:39:33 PM »
, as a horde of Forumers, of this very forum, turned up. Most of them were glaring or yelling at Lemmy. He'd destroyed most of one of the games!

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2006, 01:43:57 AM »
Lemmy backed away, putting his paws in the air. "Well, hey, guys," he laughed. "Just be cool. I'm sure I can get all of this fixed up in due time. Y'know, I didn't mean to cause any real damage! Heh-heh!"
The devil Lemmings suddenly turned around and began advancing on him as well. Lemmy paniced and ran as fast as he could. As he tripped and slid down a long tunnel he could hear the shouts of the horde following him.
"Vile monster!"
"He destroyed Lemmings 3d!"
"That little creep! We oughtta torch him!"
"That's right, burn him!"
"BLOOD!"
Luckily, they were far behind him, but his future was far from certain.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2006, 02:29:32 AM »
Suddenly, Lemmy had an idea.

He kept running through the Taxing levels, starting from "Picky Platform." The mob kept running, making them destroy the levels by accident. Some of the lemmings mob died in levels such as "Poles Apart," "3D - A Lemming Odyssey," and "If the Timing is Right!"

In "Rescue Team," however, Lemmy did not do so well. A devil lemming got him so fast and threw him inside a jail cell.

"Stay there!" said the devil lemming. "YEAH!" the others yelled.

Now Lemmy was stuck in the level, without anyone to rescue him. Not even the cursor was there; it was dead.

Lemmy was like this now:  :scared:

He was stuck in the jail cell for 5 days without food or water, crying while showing this:  :sorry:

On the sixth day, Lemmy was skinny. He was almost dead, as he was unconscious. Suddenly, someone blasted the jail cell open, making Lemmy promptly open his eyes slowly.

"Xan?" said Lemmy weakly.