Author Topic: NLEditor - a new file-type NeoLemmix editor - Test version  (Read 792 times)

Offline möbius

• We must have waffles, forthwith!
Re: NLEditor - a new file-type NeoLemmix editor - Test version
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2017, 11:12:20 pm »
When you turn off object rendering they dissapear but you can still select objects (which you can't see). Same for terrain. I'm assuming this is a glitch. If it's not a glitch: this is bad. This is certaintly not helpful and don't see a benefit to this. When terrain or X gets not rendered it shouldn't be selectable.
This is a bug and will be fixed in the next version. Thanks for reporting.

Also: is there no delete option? [delete terrain etc?]
Yes there is: Either via the menu tab "Edit -> Cut" or via the hotkey "Ctrl+X".

Just to be clear; when you cut is this data copied to your clipboard?
I assume that if I cut multiple times (without pasting) only the last thing is remembered to be pasted.

Offline Nepster

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2017, 08:08:29 pm »
Just to be clear; when you cut is this data copied to your clipboard?
I assume that if I cut multiple times (without pasting) only the last thing is remembered to be pasted.
Essentially yes. But the editor doesn't actively use the clipboard (mainly because I didn't know how to access it at the time when I was coding this), and instead saves the data internally. This does indeed only remember the very last deletion (which may have removed one or several pieces), so Paste (Ctrl+V) only works to revert one deletion. If you accidentally deleted multiple times, you have to use Undo (Ctrl+Z) to readd them one by one.

Offline Nepster

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2017, 05:08:56 pm »
Updated the editor to version 0.8. See the first post for the download link.

Changes:
- New feature: Rotating and inverting traps, fire and water objects is possible now. Rotating and inverting decoration is still possible.
- Fixed bug: The editor no longer overwrites the player settings file. When the player settings file location changed, I had to update one file path in the editor, too. Unfortunately I changed the wrong one for version 0.7... :-[
- Fixed bug (found by möbius): If display of terrain/object pieces has been disabled, they can no longer be selected.
- Minor UI improvements.