Poll

Final - Vote for the best level!

Colorful Arty's "Just a Minute... You wish!"
5 (62.5%)
namida's "The Longest Minute"
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 04, 2017, 10:54:26 AM

Author Topic: Lemmings Forums Level Contest #12 - Voting Phase (Current: FINALS)  (Read 4714 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Okay, so, by now most of you know how voting works.

Just as a quick guide for those who are new to the contests - the voting is broken into rounds, and each round you're allowed to vote for up to a certain number of levels. Votes are for the levels that you want to stay in the contest, not for levels you want to be removed. Just to be clear, you are allowed to vote for fewer levels than the permitted amount, and you are allowed to vote for your own levels. Generally, the number of levels that qualify for the next round will be the same as the number of levels that each user is allowed to vote for. The results so far are only visible once either the voting closes or you've already voted.

Please remember that discussing the levels anywhere on the forums (except private message) is not allowed while the voting phase is in progress, even if the level in question is not in the current round, even between rounds. However, it is okay to discuss levels that have already been eliminated. This rule does not extend to anything off-site, so you can eg. continue posting Youtube videos of your playthroughs, just don't draw attention to them on the forums.

There'll be one voteoff for each rule, to get down to two remaining levels each. After this, all qualifying levels will go into a mixed voteoff.

There's only a prize for the 1st place winner next time - of course, getting close to that still means you made a great level.

So... let the voting begin! Each round will be open for voting for 72 hours, except the final which will be 96.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 10:54:24 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 10:54:28 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Lemmings Forums Level Contest #12 - Voting Phase (SUSPENDED)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 02:15:27 AM »
Okay, voting is open for real now.
My Lemmings projects

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 08:51:49 AM »
Okay, voting is open for real now.

Well I still cannot vote + the "SUSPENDED" in the title could go as well ;P

Offline Colorful Arty

• You are so loved!
    • View Profile
    • Colorful Arty's Youtube Page
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 07:58:20 PM »
I can't vote either.
My Youtube channel where I let's play games with family-friendly commentary:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiRPZ5j87ft_clSRLFCESQA

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/colorfularty

My levelpack: SubLems
For New formats NeoLemmix: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4942.0
For Old formats NeoLemmix: http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=2787.0
For SuperLemmini: http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=2704.0

My levelpack: ArtLems
For New formats NeoLemmix: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4583.0

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Seems to be working now? (Just tried from a test account, then reset the votes afterwards.)
Let me know if there's still any problems, and I'll just remake the poll altogether.
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Round 1 results are in second post. Round 2 is now up.
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Lemmings Forums Level Contest #12 - Voting Phase (Current: Rule 2)
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 08:55:18 AM »
Round 2 results are in second post. We now have our two Rule 1 levels that qualify for the mixed voteoff.

Rule 2 voteoff is now up. This one will only be one round, unless a tiebreaker for 2nd and 3rd is needed.
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
We now have our two qualifying Rule 2 levels!

Rule 3, Round 1 is up.
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Rule 3, Round 2 is now up. As usual, results from the last round are in the 2nd post.
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Ugh. Guys, please remind me if I forget to update this. Given that I'm focused mostly on non-Lemmings stuff at the moment, I often do overlook things like this.

Anyway, first round of the semifinal is now up. :)
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Okay, next round of the semifinal is up now!
My Lemmings projects

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Okay, after way too long (thanks to me forgetting about this all the time), we're now up to the finals!

It's down to my own level and Colorful Arty's; for both of whom this is the first time reaching the finals. May the best level win!
My Lemmings projects