Author Topic: NXPs / EXE-based packs that aren't up-to-date  (Read 1719 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
NXPs / EXE-based packs that aren't up-to-date
« on: February 09, 2017, 09:46:23 AM »
I'd like to make a list of NXPs (or even worse, EXE-based) packs that aren't updated to the newest versions of NeoLemmix, by authors who are no longer active in the community, so that I (or anyone else who wants to) can work on making versions of these compatible with the latest NeoLemmix releases.

In particular, I'm interested in those that aren't usable on the newer versions at all. If they're usable, but just give compatibility warnings, I'm not so worried about these ones.

So, if you know of any packs that meet the following criteria, let me know. Provide a download link if possible.
1. Made for NeoLemmix
2. Author is no longer active in the community
3. The pack was made for a NeoLemmix version earlier than V1.48 / V10.010.XXX, or for these versions but uses VGASPECs
4. The pack does not use features that were removed in the V1.43n-F to V1.47n upgrade

The only one I know of off the top of my head is GeoffLems.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 03:49:48 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: NXPs / EXE-based packs that aren't up-to-date
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 09:46:35 AM »
List of reported packs

GeoffLems
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)