Author Topic: [SUGGESTION][PLAYER] Optional trajectory shadow  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Ron_Stard

• View Profile
[SUGGESTION][PLAYER] Optional trajectory shadow
« on: December 02, 2016, 06:40:38 PM »
Hi!

I know this feature was implemented some months ago and I should have made this comment then, but, is there an option to deactivate the trajectory shadow of the miner/basher/digger/builder tools?

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: [SUGGESTION][PLAYER] Optional trajectory shadow
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 09:34:54 PM »
Currently there is no way to remove these shadows, but adding such an option would not be difficult.

Just for the sake of curiosity: Why exactly do you want to disable the shadows? Does it feel too much like cheating? Or are they just too ugly? Or is it something completely different?

Offline Ron_Stard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 10:38:51 PM »
You hit the nail on the head. It's a tool of great help, I can't deny it, but I feel it gives too much help to the player. Also, I'd rather play with as less distractions as possible. But of course, it's only my opinion.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 11:41:16 AM »
Added this option for the next update. It'll be turned off by default.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)