Author Topic: [SUGGESTION][FLEXITOOLKIT] Mass addition of level files  (Read 1533 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
[SUGGESTION][FLEXITOOLKIT] Mass addition of level files
« on: November 29, 2016, 07:35:39 AM »
With the soon to be happen switch from music packs to the music folder --- I have to re-add all my Reunion + PimoLems level again as back in the day I only added the music tracks in the Toolkit.
As I need to rename all my tracks for this, because furthermore track1 - trackX will most likely become problematic with duplicates I assume, I need to re-add all levels after I gave them their specific tracks in the editor finally.

Adding 150 + 145 levels is no fun in the Flexi-Toolkit currently!

It would be a blessing if I am clicking on "ADD" I would be able to choose multiple levels! In my folder all 150 + 145 levels are in the correct order - so beeing able to select 30 or 20 at a time to add a whole rank at once would greatly speed up the process!
If I hadn't somehow missed the addition of this feature in the past of course ;P

Hint: This could also be a great idea for the Graphic Set Tool. Mass add your tiles with "Alphs Channel" as standard and choose the transparent parts later.

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: [SUGGESTION][FLEXITOOLKIT] Mass addition of level files
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 08:30:39 AM »
Unless I misunderstood something, you already can do that: Just select multiple levels in the file browser and click OK. It should load all of them into one rank.
There is no way to delete multiple levels from one rank though, as far as I know.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [SUGGESTION][FLEXI/GST] Mass addition/deleting of level files
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 08:47:49 AM »
Alright then I missed that! :-[

Mass deleting + the Graphic Set tool mass adding/deleting would still be helpful though.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [SUGGESTION][FLEXITOOLKIT] Mass addition of level files
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 09:46:19 AM »
You can also edit the level files in Flexi's "levels" subfolder directly. Just make sure Flexi Toolkit is not open while you do this.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)