Author Topic: [BUG][EDITOR] Unable to select styles without moving level properties  (Read 2891 times)

Offline bulletride

• View Profile
Thanks!

One issue I notice is that when I open the menu to change styles the menu came up in the same spot as the level properties menu but it appears behind it. I can't move the level properties menu because the Change Style box has to be closed first but I can't close the box because the Level Properties menu is on top of it. The only way to get out of it at that point is the close the editor in task manager.

This can be avoided by moving the level properties menu from the default middle of the screen before you open up the Styles menu, but it would suck to forget to move it before trying to change styles and then lose progress on a level! I believe this issue occurs with the music menu as well.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG][EDITOR] Unable to select styles without moving level properties
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 02:25:01 AM »
I've split this topic so that the bug report is in a topic on the Bugs & Suggestions board.

I'll look into this issue before releasing any stable editor update.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)