Author Topic: Miner lemming sprites?  (Read 4245 times)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
Miner lemming sprites?
« on: July 18, 2016, 08:44:09 AM »
Hi. Sounds like a random question doesn't it, but does anyone have a set of miner lemming sprites? In one of the PS3 graphic sets there are axe traps on some levels, and I'm thinking of copying the animation of the miner to create a trap, replacing the pickaxe with a large axe.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Miner lemming sprites?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 08:50:30 AM »
If you're after low-res, get the Default Lemming Sprites pack here: http://www.neolemmix.com/old/neoflexi.html

If you're after high-res, use the tool I posted a while back to extract them from WinLemm graphics. (You could technically get them from Lemmini / SuperLemmini's extractions, but those come with a clause in the licence agreement that prohibits redistribution of anything they extract - while I myself am not going to enforce that, and it's unlikely the creators will either, the creators theoretically could. By comparison, my WinLemm extractor does not come with any such restriction.) Alternatively, if you only need one or two frames, you could simply take screenshots.

EDIT: Not sure where (or even if, to be honest) I posted that tool, so here's a re-upload. Should be simple enough to work; let me know if you have any difficulties. I don't actively support it so can't promise fixes to any bugs if they occur, but I'm happy to help with how to work it.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 09:14:53 AM »
Low-res is fine. No need to be complicated and go hi-res. Just needed those sprites. Thanks! :)
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline Geoff

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 12:25:04 PM »
Is this sprite sheet any good?