Author Topic: My Lego Lemmings Stopmotions  (Read 5043 times)

Offline 607

• View Profile
My Lego Lemmings Stopmotions
« on: March 18, 2015, 03:18:21 PM »
Hi, it's me again!
These are some Lego Lemmings Stopmotions I made a long time ago. They're not that good, but I had fun making them!
If I'm ever going to get back into doing these, I'll certainly try to figure out a way to hold the camera still.

Just dig: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnXOup-S9e8
Only floaters can survive this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcOkuvR9WHs

Offline 607

• View Profile
Re: My Lego Lemmings Stopmotions
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 06:54:14 PM »
I had made the layout of the next level, when this happened... :(
It happens quite often, actually, because I'm doing it in my bedroom. I might just walk over it at night.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 07:30:06 PM »
Looks pretty neat, though I do have to say that having a different camera position for each shot is a bit bothersome...

What kind of device are you using to take the shots? Could you attach it to some kind of makeshift tripod?
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline LJLPM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 11:06:02 PM »
Yes, nice job, indeed!

Offline 607

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2015, 09:53:28 AM »
Looks pretty neat, though I do have to say that having a different camera position for each shot is a bit bothersome...

What kind of device are you using to take the shots? Could you attach it to some kind of makeshift tripod?
I know, this was back when I took them with my Nokia, because my camera didn't support memory cards that I could store more than 80 pictures on.
If I'm going to get back into this again (I'm trying to, but having problems) I'm going to do it with a professional camera, and using some kind of tripod. I don't have one, though, so we're trying to make one with KNEX, but it hasn't really worked out yet.