Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 140605 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Random Story
« on: July 08, 2004, 08:42:32 AM »
You know those "Lemmings Story" and "Magic War" stories... lets make another one like that!

After sleeping for a thousand years, the heroes that once saved Lemmingsville had returned to life. Lem'ka, Timballisto, Tumbleweed, IceEagle and Steaver. {EOS}
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Andi

Re: Random Story
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 12:34:46 PM »
Wise, old Lorock appeared and tol dthem: "Your time is come! You have to safe Lemmingsville one time again!". Then he disappeared.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 12:37:11 PM »
I can't think of anything to add yet, but... hmm... your english could have been a little bit better(it's getting better though!):

No comma is needed between "Wise" and "old". It should be "Your time has come". And "You have to save", not "you have to safe". And last thing, "once again", not "one time again!".

You're getting better all the time though, keep it up!
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 04:55:47 PM »
Lorock reappeared in front of Lemmy, and handed him a twisted and broken metal pipe. Lemmy stared at it dumbly for a few seconds, and then asked "What is this?" - but the old Lemming was already vanishing again. He stared at the pipe for a few more seconds, and then shrugged, tossing it over his shoulder. It started to transform into a starship...

tumble_weed

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2004, 02:56:16 PM »
(What I would like to know is how come i'm in the story and I haven't ever written anything for it....>_<...anyway)

The starship started to talk to Lemmy...It said..."

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2004, 05:16:30 PM »
"Lemmy - you belong to the darkness now. There is no turning back."
Lemmy backed up, a scream ripping itself out of his throat. "No!" he gasped.
He got the impression the ship was gloating at him. As if in slow motion, he hurled his pen at it, and --

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2004, 06:34:56 PM »
The ship was punctured like a balloon. It flew high up, and then came down, hitting Lemmy. Lemmy flew high into the atmosphere and got burnt. Then, as he began to die from burning, he got out a Chaos Emerald and yelled, "CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!!!" He was warped to...

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2004, 07:29:24 PM »
A space station near Orion's Belt. He was wearing a spacesuit, and carrying a rubber duck, which was staring at him with a malevolent gleam in its eye. Lemmy hurled the thing away from him.
A green and purple thing came up to him, and said...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2004, 11:01:48 PM »
"Lemmy... if you do not want to die... you must say 'This guy are sick'!".

Lemmy didn't say it, but Steaver stepped in and said it, which resulted in Lemmy's survival.
My Lemmings projects

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2004, 12:45:20 AM »
lemmy then "borrowed" a space ship and flew to orions head and accidentally got swallowed by orion.
( i'm still in this story right?)when you said it was like the magic wars, are you referring to also the same characters? if you were, i was wondering why G3K and I weren't in there.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2004, 01:47:16 PM »
[You can always just put yourself in if you want to be in.]

This was a very odd experience for Lemmy, even though he had been swallowed by monsters many different times. He found himself contemplating the meaning of life, and wondering whether the old cardboard box he used for a desk would have rotted by the time he got out.
And then with a bam, he was free! But he was somewhere he had never been before. With horror, he realized he was...

Offline Mr. K

• View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2004, 04:33:47 PM »
...on an abandoned island far out in the ocean. Or so Lemmy thought. He walked through a dense forest, and then heard yelling. "Kill it! We need sacrifice for the great god, Bob!" Lemmy turned and saw ten thousand angry natives charging at him. Lemmy screamed and ran up a volcano. He dove in.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2004, 05:47:45 PM »
He could barely see, and what little he could make out was vague shapes swimming in molten lava. He tried to move his hands to rub his eyes, but he couldn't. It felt like her was falling forever, but he wasn't doing that, either. And then he emerged into a little pocket of air, and a goblin sorcerer was standing there, cackling at him. "Who... who are you?" Lemmy gasped.

Offline Mr. K

• View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2004, 06:06:21 PM »
"I," the goblin began, "Am Chuck. Now, you shall be my slave." Lemmy began to run away. "Come back here, you little thing," Chuck said. He got out a rod at aimed at Lemmy. "Zapros Wardfrontle!" he yelled. Lemmy was pulled inside an electric ball. It acted as a cage. "Ha ha ha ha!" Chuck laughed. "Now, come with me, to the torture chambers." He took Lemmy down a series of tunnels and came to a bloodstained door. He opened it and threw Lemmy out of the cage and into the doorway.

Lemmy was now in a strange land. He looked at the sun, and then screamed. It had a baby face! "I'm in Teletubby Land!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Lemmy yelled. Then, he saw the Teletubbies coming. He tried to escape but was frozen on the spot in fear. The Teletubbies grabbed him and began to hug him.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2004, 07:08:35 PM »
Lemmy felt his vital essence start to drain from him. He slowly sagged to the ground, his vision growing dim. He could hear insipid squeaking and laughing noises as he slumped, his facing pitching forwards to touch the cold ground in front of him. As a last desperate act, one of his hands groped out in front of him, trying to at least trip one of the horrors he had beheld so breifly --