Author Topic: Sega Master System: Easiest/Hardest Unique Level?  (Read 10541 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Sega Master System: Easiest/Hardest Unique Level?
« on: July 08, 2004, 01:31:40 AM »
Out of the levels unique to the Sega Master System version, which do you guys think is the easiest? And the hardest? (If any of you have even played that version)

I think that, without a doubt, Taxing 15, "What An Awesome Level" (which is entirely different to the PC version's level with the same name) is the easiest unique level on SMS version. By the way, Level 3(I think) of my LemEdit pack was based on that level - similar terrain design, very different solution.

As for the hardest. Again, no question about it. Tricky 14, "Menace" (again, entirely unrelated to the PC version level) is definately the hardest. It's harder than anything in the PC version too - even harder than Save Me! (Although it's SLIGHTLY easier to execute)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
Re: Sega Master System: Easiest/Hardest Unique Lev
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 03:32:14 PM »
I've never played that. Also, I moved this to General, because I don't see how this is a request for help with the game.

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 06:38:18 PM »
Can't say much, but I never thought the levels named after the VGA (extended graphic) levels even existed. (Did they have thesame styles?) I can't even beat "Go for it," which is in place of where "A BEAST of a Level" would be.  X_X

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2004, 10:52:44 PM »
There is no level named after "A Beast Of A Level" or "A Beast II Of A level", only "Menacing" and "What An Awesome Level".

Also, both PC and Sega have harder versions of "Bitter Lemming", but the harder versions are different on both of them(and I mean quite different).
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)